HMC: Britney reportedly got super emotional and cried happy tears when she saw the final version.

8 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

Not y’all shading Britney again when you know what’s she’s been through. She doesn’t want to return to showbizz and she shouldn’t.

she hates this song as well and probably recorded it somewhere in 2015 with her Nokia 3310 when she was sitting at the toilet

Not this conspiracy theory...

She's literally said she loved the song.

• Haha 1

I think "scheduling conflict" is Elton John's team nicely saying Britney didn't want to do an animated video, or get together to record. It still seems there were a lot of Britney references and had her blessing. 

It's nice for Britney to have the support of others that take her feelings and ideas into consideration. She's in control and I can't wait to see the next chapters of her life.

As for "excitement and passion", I get Britney in how she chooses to show it. I'm a few years younger than Britney and don't jump up and down squealing like a teenager anymore. I'm more subdued, so think it needs to be reconsidered.

• Haha 1

Why is everyone assuming the conflict was on Britney's part? Elton John is literally touring the world in his 70's and has a personal life too, its more than likely on his part.

Britney has said many things. She has described dancing as therapy to her, she has called singing her passion and has said she hates the business. That doesn't mean she's not going to do anything ever again, it just means she's going to choose what she does. I believe this article because it sounds like something Britney would say; she would appreciate the dancers skill and the artistic choices made. It doesn't mean she loves Red carpets just because she had input in a video that someone else was paying for.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block