HMC: Britney reportedly got super emotional and cried happy tears when she saw the final version.

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Imagine being a news outlet and pretending to have sources when Britney directly contradicts the stories every day on Instagram:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Very true. I still hope she likes it, though. I liked all the colors and that green park at the climax. Did not expect it to be Mexico City. The hills of colored houses deadass reminded me of Sao Paulo Brazil from The Simpsons episode with the slutty lady with nipple tassels at Carnival.

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Sometimes, when the "versions" of her "involvement" and being eager  to appear in a video collide with her obvious oposition to that, I wonder if someone behind the scenes is thoroughly trying to push her to do things she doesn't want to do and then she says no. All these articles of her being super duper excited to do whatever, are so weird. What are they trying to do? Push her to do things she is against? Can she be any clearer?

No. It’s marketing. This helps push the song and people will wanna watch because they want to see what “Britney” created. 

50 minutes ago, britneybits2022 said:

Not y’all shading Britney again when you know what’s she’s been through. She doesn’t want to return to showbizz and she shouldn’t.

she hates this song as well and probably recorded it somewhere in 2015 with her Nokia 3310 when she was sitting at the toilet

this was recorded this year not in 2015

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block