Aqua reveals why Barbie girl isn't in the movie, "chesse supporting chesse"

25 years of Barbie girl, aquarium and the most successful danish band of all time,, though as one member said we had 3 UK number ones from aquarium, but now we're a one hit Wonder, it was only the states that we are just that,but you can't say you're not, to the public, it's just weird and rude even though they're to lazy to do the research, to say that's a lie.

In an interview with variety,, lene revealed why her voice sounded weird and high pitched, Auto tune didn't exist at the time, so to sound like a teenager, I had to do it, even though it actually hurts to do this live, I'm mocking teens with this track but they Loved it. Very ironic they couldn't see I was laughing at them for playing adult games with Barbies in this song..

Then the upcoming movie was brought up.

Lene went in, I'm excited for the cheesiest film of 2023,but I don't endorse cheese (their song) promoting or supporting cheese (the movie), though MANY people understand the anger, cos Mattel took Aqua and MCA records to court over the track which MCA gave a disclaimer saying Barbie girl is a social commentary, no way does Mattel endorse it, but still they took them all to Court and lost the case ,so aqua would never license it anyway, cos that's like embracing the company that sued you in the first place and lost..

But enjoy the song that actually made fun of your adult games with the Barbies when you were kids..

@Style.

@Jordan Miller

@BUWYGF

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block