Throwback: Britney on The View

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Back when the View could have multiple views discussed. What a s.hitshow that show has turned into.

Britney was good here, but I did wonder why she had that wig on. I did enjoy all of her View appearances.

Back before the angry blonde conservatives ruined it with their shouting of nonsensical babble their husbands told them to say. 

Hard to have a good discussion when one side refuses to be swayed by facts and relies on anger and creeping fascism as their “argument.” 

36 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Back before the angry blonde conservatives ruined it with their shouting of nonsensical babble their husbands told them to say. 

Hard to have a good discussion when one side refuses to be swayed by facts and relies on anger and creeping fascism as their “argument.” 

All of the hosts could take the advice of listening to the other views presented and have a healthy, balanced discussion.

The show isn't taken seriously for that reason. It hasn't been taken seriously in a long time.

8 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

All of the hosts could take the advice of listening to the other views presented and have a healthy, balanced discussion.

The show isn't taken seriously for that reason. It hasn't been taken seriously in a long time.

Two words Barbara Walters,, watch the view with her. And she brought out anybody to apologize..

Whoopi and Joy walked out on Mike Huckabee or a fox news anchor during one thing, and she brought them back out and said something on behalf of everybody I would like to apologize to you, it was created by Barbara Walters,,but unfortunately she had to retire as it's a secret about what's going on, but she has Alzheimer's so basically ABC news bought her show and it's this way cos ABC news well is a Disney organization..

The Barbara Walters era is very much different..

hell journalism was different during her Time, now it's not because those people are pushed out cos of the idea of respect well it's Dead, social media and other stuff killed respect, no matter how you look at it..

It's all dead hell queen Elizabeth was definitely vilified by black Twitter and other stuff cos of her family past in the commonwealth thing came from an era that she had nothing to do with it, but ancestors made her guilty as well..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Two words Barbara Walters,, watch the view with her. And she brought out anybody to apologize..

Whoopi and Joy walked out on Mike Huckabee or a fox news anchor during one thing, and she brought them back out and said something on behalf of everybody I would like to apologize to you, it was created by Barbara Walters,,but unfortunately she had to retire as it's a secret about what's going on, but she has Alzheimer's so basically ABC news bought her show and it's this way cos ABC news well is a Disney organization..

The Barbara Walters era is very much different..

hell journalism was different during her Time, now it's not because those people are pushed out cos of the idea of respect well it's Dead, social media and other stuff killed respect, no matter how you look at it..

It's all dead hell queen Elizabeth was definitely vilified by black Twitter and other stuff cos of her family past in the commonwealth thing came from an era that she had nothing to do with it, but ancestors made her guilty as well..

Yes, it was very different when Barbara was there. I agree journalism has changed and reporting on the tv news has changed. Sometimes reporters add in their opinion as facts, which adds a slant to the story.

And I'd hope Britney wouldn't appear on that show because I could see them trying to "catch" her on something she says and turn it into something it's not. When Britney was on Loose Women, the clips I saw looked like Britney shined. If she was on the View, I'd see her as uncomfortable, but I don't think she would go on any show for any type of interview any time soon.

6 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Yes, it was very different when Barbara was there. I agree journalism has changed and reporting on the tv news has changed. Sometimes reporters add in their opinion as facts, which adds a slant to the story.

And I'd hope Britney wouldn't appear on that show because I could see them trying to "catch" her on something she says and turn it into something it's not. When Britney was on Loose Women, the clips I saw looked like Britney shined. If she was on the View, I'd see her as uncomfortable, but I don't think she would go on any show for any type of interview any time soon.

Kari lake said it's because of the people they hire, are just out of college and they are allowed to do this, even though she feels she's lying to the public,, cos she's reading a script.. that's local news, not even CNN..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block