The Way Circus and Femme Fatale Deserve MORE Respect

Circus is a little underdone on the production quality imo but it holds a special place in my heart. Unusual you is one of her most beautiful songs and Amnesia is one of her best songs. 

Femme Fetale is an excellent album. Non stop bops from start to finish and one of her most consistent albums. Like, almost up there with Blackout for consistency. Selfish, Up n Down, He About To Lose Me, Inside Out… such slayage :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4

I love circus but femme fatale doesn’t even sound like Britney to me, she wasn’t allowed any input in the album and was forced to work with dr Luke. It’s a lot of autotune on that album Britney sounds really checked out while recording it so they probably had to do what they could with her vocals 

I do not hate Femme fatale but it’s one of her albums I listen to the least

• Like 1

It’s cohesive but it’s a shame she didn’t get to do songs that she wanted and it showed for the promo and music videos. I didn’t really like the music videos for that album. I also feel like the album didn’t age well. 

it came out when I was 20 and I have great memories of pre drinking with my girls before going out and I loved hearing Britney at the clubs so that was fun. It was a monster album when it came out and it was an exciting time to be a fan. But I wasn’t the only one who noticed she didn’t seem thrilled about it.  

I still love selfish, he about to lose me and trip to your heart. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block