The Way Circus and Femme Fatale Deserve MORE Respect

• Super Mods

They are absolutely great albums, I agree. I do tend to listen to FF more nowadays because of the bass and beat in the songs.

The only problem is, with FF she became a trend follower, and up to that point she was a trend setter. It's where they forced her into complete mainstream. After that, BJ was a complete EDM overproduced mess, and Glory, although a very amazing album, was basically completely in the footsteps of Selena Gomez.

Britney is a trendsetter, she always was, so it was painful to see them shut down her genius like that with her last 3 albums :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I enjoy songs from both albums, yet for reason I have love / hate relationship with them. There are bops on those albums as well as, for me, filler songs. And neither of those albums is in my top three B´s albums + having the knowledge I have now, I don´t feel like enjoying full projects now. Like I enjoy Till the World Ends but then I get recollation of robotney & c-ship and all that stuff and any joy disappears. Same goes for Glory (imho her best project during c-ship), a very solid album full of bops & you know stuff happens :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

On 9/24/2022 at 10:34 AM, MX3 said:

It’s cohesive but it’s a shame she didn’t get to do songs that she wanted and it showed for the promo and music videos. I didn’t really like the music videos for that album. I also feel like the album didn’t age well. 

it came out when I was 20 and I have great memories of pre drinking with my girls before going out and I loved hearing Britney at the clubs so that was fun. It was a monster album when it came out and it was an exciting time to be a fan. But I wasn’t the only one who noticed she didn’t seem thrilled about it.  

I still love selfish, he about to lose me and trip to your heart. 

My favorites on the album, too.  I used to consider Selfish a sort of anthem during a separation.  But randomly, I heard, “I’m gonna be a little shellfish,” in my head, and I haven’t been able to unhear it since 😂.  Kinda killed the song for me even though it’s a gem.

• Haha 1

They do they’re great 

👍 have you guys seen um, I forgot his name…. Oh Perez hiltons apologies on sunrise. . . Lol he really wants a gig I think 

but we know Britney’s heart was not really in it with BJ and I can understand why. But circus was a great idea and femme fatales a great club album but do we need another club thing? She’s kind of at the beach and married so I doubt she’s going to release commercial music and be hopping on the same ideas as before she’s free now and can take her music in her desired direction and we’ll still love it 

15 hours ago, Matt1984 said:

My favorites on the album, too.  I used to consider Selfish a sort of anthem during a separation.  But randomly, I heard, “I’m gonna be a little shellfish,” in my head, and I haven’t been able to unhear it since 😂.  Kinda killed the song for me even though it’s a gem.

Haha!!! I love it! 

ah ah ah ah ah ah 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7fwe2eszrn4evfkrzh8fs

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block