Internet Wants Britney To Headline The Super Bowl 2023

Cqleb

Too stressful for Brit. She is too anxious and just getting slowly her confidence back. She can back to top for sure with Superbowl stage if she really wants. But she is not even promoting HMC. I think she is done with performing for good. I wish she can see that she is the boss now and she can perform her own terms. She can get all the creative control and make millions again without being puppet.

• Like 1

The Internet?? .. i think the GP have wanted britney to do superbowl for atleast 10 years  (whether they know it or not)

.. britney strives best when she has some new material and some audience to try and win.. this is why the circus tour was huge..britney felt cool and had hope the cship would end..

In 2016 britney was confident..new setlist..new album.. a new generation to win over..

I feel britney COULD do the superbowl solo and make it a huge success..but when SHE is ready whether next year or 2025..

Even if she invites some friends on stage..will.iam ..madonna..nicki  ..whoever she wants.. it needs to be a celebration of her long awaited and appreciated comeback.. a celebration of who she is and how far shes come..

Not A celebration of her past career which is what POM was..

Britney knows her status.. she has more to bring to the table..lets get that.. then dream of the SB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block