Britney Cover Of Aqua’s ‘Barbie Girl’ Coming Next?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Aqua’s Rene Dif tells Pop Crave he’d like to see Britney Spears and Elton John cover “Barbie Girl”:

“Maybe Elton and Britney could be up for it.”

Would you wanna hear it? 

Aqua-Press-Shot-PC-Rasmus-Luckmann-scale

Pop Crave asked the members of Aqua about the 25th anniversary of their debut album, 'Aquarium,' their thoughts on...

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Barbie Girl will not be heard in Barbie Film... Mattel and Aqua had some law suits in the past and for that reason the song will not appear in the film

Oh really? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: even though iirc Mattel used a modified version of the song for a Barbie commercial eventually in the late 2000s.

• Love 1

The way I ran into this thread!

Spoiler

And then turned around and left
:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Barbie Girl is legitimately one of my favorite songs of all time (and I think Mattel is making a mistake by not using it in the movie). Even though it’s already flawless, I actually would totally be here for a Britney cover. Her vocals with the modern version of ‘90s dance music that’s still popular today would be so fantastic.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 9/22/2022 at 8:05 PM, Caleb Ellis said:

Aqua’s Rene Dif tells Pop Crave he’d like to see Britney Spears and Elton John cover “Barbie Girl”:

“Maybe Elton and Britney could be up for it.”

Would you wanna hear it? 

Aqua-Press-Shot-PC-Rasmus-Luckmann-scale

Pop Crave asked the members of Aqua about the 25th anniversary of their debut album, 'Aquarium,' their thoughts on...

Sounds like a jab lol 

it’s iconic and it would be iconic lol 

it lol Britney would sound just like her after the studio were done with it lol Barbie’s 89 now by the way and we need mature Britney now no more sounding like she’s 12 so no thanks 🙏 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block