King Charles Is Planning A Less Expensive Monarchy

GlitterRain

As an outsider's perspective, I think Britain's monarchy is a plus. The soft diplomacy of improving or even forging positive relations with other countries to the UK is an asset. Look at the positive connections the Queen has made over the decades.

Also, on the money side of things, they/their residences are tourist attractions from people having an affinity for the royal family and the history of the palaces and castles. They do bring money in that way.

I wish King Charles well. He has huge shoes to fill.

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

King Charles III is promising a less expensive monarchy, as Britons face high inflation and economic struggles. WSJ...

Interesting. What are your thoughts? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

It sounds like common sense to reduce the tax burden of the monarchy. The royal family has a ton of income from farming the land they stole centuries ago…shouldn’t the royal family make due with that extraordinarily high farming income and not appropriate tax payer’s monies? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block