Hold me closer is #26 this week on hot 100 in the US

#26 on its 3rd week is effin awesome :bouncey:

The song does not even have an official music video, I mean it's almost a promotional single .So Sir Elton please give us an epic video, we've earned it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope all the rumored remixes are available this Friday, that could potentially boost the song for next week. In the meantime, keep requesting and streaming :elton:

• Love 6

Well, with this position I think it outcharted every single since I wanna go, so it's good, considering Britney is faking dementia instead of promoting just a little bit her own song... YOU READ IT BRITNEY?:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Spoiler

Disclaimer: "Faking Dementia" (from the slang "Fingir Demencia") is an Argentinian - Buenos Aires. expression to say that someone is faking a situation just like somebody/something has never existed, never happened.

4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The song didn’t click with the GP, streaming numbers are a bummer, hopefully the new PNAU remix clicks :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Tbh it's charting pretty well, if the GP didn't click with it then it would be dropping way lower. A lot of Britney's recent singles peak high first week and then dropped like 50 places in the second week, so this is pretty good :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block