I Refuse To Believe It Is 2022

BrittonJeanSpears

22 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Growing old in the age of social media is so weird. It used to be that you felt irrelevant starting maybe in your late 40s early 50s but now social media teaches us to start feeling old around 26. It's weird. It is a full circle moment, though, because I remember when I first got into the work force around 15 years old. So many people in their 30s would complain about society and stuff and I didn't get it yet - I was fresh out of school and optimistic! Well, now that I am their age, I see what they mean. It's sad but we can't find our happiness in society and in social standing - look where that got Britney! It's up to us to MAKE our happiness through our choices. Life is tricky. 

I feel like kids that actually are between 15-20 and terminally online will have hard time accepting their bodies changes cause age. I don't imagine how their generation will deal with skin and body changes as seeing how media has inforced a image of unrealistic body proportions and that texture-less skin that is the standard now.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, X_M said:

I feel like kids that actually are between 15-20 and terminally online will have hard time accepting their bodies changes cause age. I don't imagine how their generation will deal with skin and body changes as seeing how media has inforced a image of unrealistic body proportions and that texture-less skin that is the standard now.

yeah its pretty weird...its like no one has real skin anymore

ive seen many people with really nice skin but what happens now on socials is a joke

i keep wondering if ppl think this is real...or they would be disappointed seeing the person in real life. idk

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block