I Refuse To Believe It Is 2022

BrittonJeanSpears

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

All my childhood faves are in their 30's and 40's. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

All of my shows that I watched from start to finish are 20 years old. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I haven't been in school for 10 years. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

30 years ago is the 90's! Not the 70's! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I FEEL SO ****** OLD :orangu_orangutan_ape:

When Britney was 18 and I was 8 it was cute, now she's about 40 and I'm about to be 30... Doesn't feel the same at all:jackk_alien:

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

Growing old in the age of social media is so weird. It used to be that you felt irrelevant starting maybe in your late 40s early 50s but now social media teaches us to start feeling old around 26. It's weird. It is a full circle moment, though, because I remember when I first got into the work force around 15 years old. So many people in their 30s would complain about society and stuff and I didn't get it yet - I was fresh out of school and optimistic! Well, now that I am their age, I see what they mean. It's sad but we can't find our happiness in society and in social standing - look where that got Britney! It's up to us to MAKE our happiness through our choices. Life is tricky. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I see people in their 40s as young as preparation for The future LOL

I refuse to feel old till I’m 50 and even then I’ll be a young old person. I’ll be cruisin old fogey places as the young 50 year old. 

that’s how you do it - don’t go to places where U feel old. I change my hang outs and keep it real. 

that being said, I miss going to bars when I was 19-27 and feeling like I had the world on a string. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block