BA? Serious question 🙋🏼‍♀️

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I think someone traced Banana Alice's location circa 2011 and it was Britney's Thousand Oaks home. But one member on here once claimed Alice was talking to fans on TinyChat while Britney was performing on stage. 

I wasn't present back then so I can't say but I am leaning towards Alice really being Britney. Their voices are identical. Maxi also said Britney lurks and has secret accounts last year so she is among us on IG/Twitter/ and possibly even here  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Which I mean, if I was an artist or celeb I would definitely lurk!!! How else are you going to see what your fans are saying? 5 second meet and greets??? 

• Love 3

Another thing, Alice had a Twitter account (twitter.com/BananaAlice) where I talked to her but it recently got suspended. I remember her bio said "kindergarten teacher"...  hasn't Britney always said she would be teaching kids dance or be some sort of teacher for children if she weren't famous?

...it's like she cleverly created this 'what if I wasn't famous' persona and was hiding in plain sight! What I love about this is she wasn't catfishing because she used Britney's pic dressed up as Alice In Wonderland for Halloween for her Twitter profile.

Plus Britney's a highly intelligent woman so it wouldn't surprise me if she pulled all of this off all these years...I sometimes think wouldn't she have better things to do than engage with fans in lame gc's but we're talking about a woman that was isolated by human traffickers inside her home...where else could she turn for friendship or just normal human interaction? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

And just like Britney, whenever Alice chatted with us she was always so caring and almost motherly. Even in the tiniest chance that she wasn't Britney, Alice was an amazingly warm person. She was special. And I'm lucky to have known her.

Maybe if we talk about Alice enough we'll conjure her lol

mickey mouse magic GIF

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Another thing, Alice had a Twitter account (twitter.com/BananaAlice) where I talked to her but it recently got suspended. I remember her bio said "kindergarten teacher"...  hasn't Britney always said she would be teaching kids dance or be some sort of teacher for children if she weren't famous?

...it's like she cleverly created this 'what if I wasn't famous' persona and was hiding in plain sight! What I love about this is she wasn't catfishing because she used Britney's pic dressed up as Alice In Wonderland for Halloween for her Twitter profile.

Plus Britney's a highly intelligent woman so so it wouldn't surprise me if she pulled all of this off all these years...I sometimes think wouldn't she have better things to do than engage with fans in lame gc's but we're talking about a woman that was isolated by human traffickers inside her home...where else could she turn for friendship or just normal human interaction? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

And just like Britney, whenever Alice chatted with us she was always so caring and almost motherly so it reminded me of Britney. Even in the tiniest chance that it wasn't Britney, Alice was an amazingly warm person. She was special. And I'm lucky to have known her.

Maybe if we talk about Alice enough we'll conjure her lol

mickey mouse magic GIF

That’s sweet!!! I honestly wonder if she’s here??? What would y’all talk about? Did you ever have one on one interactions??? 

1 minute ago, Amanda Lick said:

That’s sweet!!! I honestly wonder if she’s here??? What would y’all talk about? Did you ever have one on one interactions??? 

Yes lots of DMs on Twitter. We talked about everything -- mostly Britney of course but I'd vent about work or we'd talk about the impact of social media on kids today...any topic really.

She was very private about herself but she did tell me she had a boyfriend last year and I learned she was a low-key coffee addict lol.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Yes lots of DMs on Twitter. We talked about everything -- mostly Britney of course but I'd vent about work or we'd talk about the impact of social media on kids today...any topic really.

She was very private about herself but she did tell me she had a boyfriend last year and I learned she was a low-key coffee addict lol.

That’s really cool!!! I wish I got to experience it!!! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Re: Banana Alice…there is an amazing podcast about B A…not sure if you’ve listened to it. 

1200x600wp.png

‎Society & Culture · 2021

this is the first online community I’ve been a part of. And it’s wild how well you can get to know each other without having any clue who the people are in real life.

Like, over the last year I’ve become good friends with @Ghoulia and @Steel Magnolia and none of us know each other’s IRL personas. (OMG y’all I just DTR’d by calling us friends :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:)

I thought Banana Alice was proven to not be Britney 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure if my brain could process accidently talking to Britney, so I probably wouldn’t believe it. 
And I know this makes me an absolute dumb weirdo, but Britney feels like a friend. Her music has been a part of every developmental milestone. Lol when I was younger we went out to clubs every weekend bc any DJ worth a damn is going to play a Britney song.

One the one hand I could imagine talking to B is like talking to an old friend. BUT if I ever saw Britney in her element as the genius artist she is, I would be BLOWN AWAY :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

<wipes away tears> Thank you, @RebellionSparkles 

I imagine that my internet friends are the Golden Girls 🤩

Golden Girls Deal With It GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Well around 2010, Britney tweeted that she liked to go on a site called “gochatgo” with brett. Like 2 days after a sign in on that site and I talked to a user called “jeanbridges”. Until today I don’t know if I talked to her ou BA. Her voice was sooooo Britney but again I don’t know who she was 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Amanda Lick said:

Which I mean, if I was an artist or celeb I would definitely lurk!!! How else are you going to see what your fans are saying? 5 second meet and greets??? 

1200x600wp.png

‎Society & Culture · 2021

I started listening to this because of @RebellionSparkles recommendation and Dave Holmes, the MTV vj, describes how Michael Jackson would dress up in a fat suit and go door to door as a Jehovah's Witness because he never had the chance to interact with people normally (being such a recognizable superstar from such a young age). I had never heard that but apparently it's true! So now I think it would probably be really refreshing for a HUGE star like Britney to interact organically with her fans. From what I've read of Banana Alice, I think it's possible it was B.  Makes me wonder if that Lambyspoet guy on Twitter was really interacting with Britney? He seemed like he knew a lot of insider stuff.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block