BA? Serious question 🙋🏼‍♀️

Okay… so I have a serious question to ask. I’m sure everyone has always thought about if an artist you love has seen or even created accounts that are anonymous… Which honestly isn’t that far fetched if you really think about it 🤔🤔🤔

I know about B A, I’m just trying to wrap my head around it all honestly! I know this will probably be locked but I’m just genuinely curious… If you were someone who did talk to them, what was that like? I’ve read stories and heard audio, but still curious to why people reacted the way they did!!! 

please just have an open mind in this thread and be nice!!! I just think about my own experiences… I just want to have a discussion!!! 🎙🎙🎙

(I thought I should mention this!!!) I’m not BA!!! Are we clear??? 🧐🧐🧐

7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Are you asking because I’ve been teasing you about this? 😭😭😝😝 y’all just talked kinda similar which is why I always ask if you’re her but I know you’re not lololol. Just being facetious.  Alice was, well… that’s…complicated :wink_britney_everytime_white:

In just genuinely curious about peoples stories of her and how they felt at the time!!! It’s just interesting!!! When you said that I went down a rabbit hole trying to find the audio!!! 

10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Are you asking because I’ve been teasing you about this? 😭😭😝😝 y’all just talked kinda similar which is why I always ask if you’re her but I know you’re not lololol. Just being facetious.  Alice was, well… that’s…complicated :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I’m curious to know what you think though!!! SPILLLL!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I missed it at the time but have listened to it since and it’s so cute (if it’s Britney, which it definitely sounds like).

I’m just intrigued!!! I just think about how people reacted and how many times was she on chat with them? Like, I just have so many questions! All o ever find is it is or it isn’t!!! No one talks about the actual experience!!! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Amanda Lick said:

Okay… so I have a serious question to ask. I’m sure everyone has always thought about if an artist you love has seen or even created accounts that are anonymous… Which honestly isn’t that far fetched if you really think about it 🤔🤔🤔

I know about B A, I’m just trying to wrap my head around it all honestly! I know this will probably be locked but I’m just genuinely curious… If you were someone who did talk to them, what was that like? I’ve read stories and heard audio, but still curious to why people reacted the way they did!!! 

please just have an open mind in this thread and be nice!!! I just think about my own experiences… I just want to have a discussion!!! 🎙🎙🎙

(I thought I should mention this!!!) I’m not BA!!! Are we clear??? 🧐🧐🧐

Re: Banana Alice…there is an amazing podcast about B A…not sure if you’ve listened to it. 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Society & Culture · 2021

this is the first online community I’ve been a part of. And it’s wild how well you can get to know each other without having any clue who the people are in real life.

Like, over the last year I’ve become good friends with @Ghoulia and @Steel Magnolia and none of us know each other’s IRL personas. (OMG y’all I just DTR’d by calling us friends :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:)

I thought Banana Alice was proven to not be Britney 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure if my brain could process accidently talking to Britney, so I probably wouldn’t believe it. 
And I know this makes me an absolute dumb weirdo, but Britney feels like a friend. Her music has been a part of every developmental milestone. Lol when I was younger we went out to clubs every weekend bc any DJ worth a damn is going to play a Britney song.

One the one hand I could imagine talking to B is like talking to an old friend. BUT if I ever saw Britney in her element as the genius artist she is, I would be BLOWN AWAY :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Re: Banana Alice…there is an amazing podcast about B A…not sure if you’ve listened to it. 

1200x600wp.png

‎Society & Culture · 2021

this is the first online community I’ve been a part of. And it’s wild how well you can get to know each other without having any clue who the people are in real life.

Like, over the last year I’ve become good friends with @Ghoulia and @Steel Magnolia and none of us know each other’s IRL personas. (OMG y’all I just DTR’d by calling us friends :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:)

I thought Banana Alice was proven to not be Britney 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure if my brain could process accidently talking to Britney, so I probably wouldn’t believe it. 
And I know this makes me an absolute dumb weirdo, but Britney feels like a friend. Her music has been a part of every developmental milestone. Lol when I was younger we went out to clubs every weekend bc any DJ worth a damn is going to play a Britney song.

One the one hand I could imagine talking to B is like talking to an old friend. BUT if I ever saw Britney in her element as the genius artist she is, I would be BLOWN AWAY :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I knew Alex, I met him in Vegas and we stayed in touch ever since then… then I was kinda off the internet (for personal reasons) for about two years. Last year I found him again, then I discovered he was gone… I felt horrible honestly. He was hurting and it makes me so mad that I was dealing with stupid things in my life that made me lose my chance to reach out. He was someone that would always be down to talk!!! He would always make me feel good about myself… 

That’s why I don’t look at BA as a negative person, who was just “tricking fans”. What that podcast made me realize…. She may have made him feel special!!! Which honestly is a beautiful thing!!! When @halfdressedasked if I was her, it made me think of him. It also made me think about her and where she is now? Idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Awwww!

I've never asked the identity of either you or @Ghoulia because I actually wondered if you were both on RosenDaddy's legal team because you were both such amazing sleuths!

So I just played along!

:eyes_britney_laugh:

But yes, it's crazy how well we've gotten to know each other. The same with Carmela Kelly. I don't know why I let so many years pass without contacting her. I had a really good cry when I learned she had passed away, because I did think of her as a friend.

Britney's story really does bring people together. 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I was fourth row from the floor for the Circus tour.

The first thing that hits you is how absolutely striking she is in person. Her face is absolutely angelic. It's really hard to put into words how pretty and delicate her features are in person.

During my tour date she had something written in Sharpie on her chest. It was the letter "J" with some roman numerals next to it...I've always wondered what it meant.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Awwww!

I've never asked the identity of either you or @Ghoulia because I actually wondered if you were both on RosenDaddy's legal team because you were both such amazing sleuths!

So I just played along!

:eyes_britney_laugh:

But yes, it's crazy how well we've gotten to know each other. The same with Carmela Kelly. I don't know why I let so many years pass without contacting her. I had a really good cry when I learned she had passed away, because I did think of her as a friend.

Britney's story really does bring people together. 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I love this!!! I love how close people can get without even knowing them!!! It just shows that love does exist!!! I’m so sorry to hear about your friend… 🥹🥹🥹

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

I love this!!! I love how close people can get without even knowing them!!! It just shows that love does exist!!! I’m so sorry to hear about your friend… 🥹🥹🥹

Thank you! 

I met Carmela Kelly at JFX. I had been following Britney's story on X17 throughout 2007, and then started posting at JFX around January of 2008. Carmela and I were both into sleuthing. She ended up becoming a journalist because of Britney, and did a lot of great investigative work on her story for years afterward. I joined Exhale in 2009, and have been here ever since. I'm in my 40's and five years older than Britney...So in other words, I'm old. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you! 

I met Carmela Kelly at JFX. I had been following Britney's story on X17 throughout 2007, and then started posting at JFX around January of 2008. Carmela and I were both into sleuthing. She ended up becoming a journalist because of Britney, and did a lot of great investigative work on her story for years afterward. I joined Exhale in 2009, and have been here ever since. I'm in my 40's and five years older than Britney...So in other word, I'm old. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You’re not old!!!! That’s amazing!!! See!!! It’s amazing how one person can inspire others!!! It’s so beautiful to me and purposeful 🥰🥰🥰 I loved hearing your story! If you’re ever bored and want to hang out I’m always in voice chat!!! It’s usually just me waiting to talk to people lol 😂😂😂

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

You’re not old!!!! That’s amazing!!! See!!! It’s amazing how one person can inspire others!!! It’s so beautiful to me and purposeful 🥰🥰🥰 I loved hearing your story! If you’re ever bored and want to hang out I’m always in voice chat!!! It’s usually just me waiting to talk to people lol 😂😂😂

I've never tried voice chat!

I'm going to have to try it out this weekend...I will see you there! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I think someone traced Banana Alice's location circa 2011 and it was Britney's Thousand Oaks home. But one member on here once claimed Alice was talking to fans on TinyChat while Britney was performing on stage. 

I wasn't present back then so I can't say but I am leaning towards Alice really being Britney. Their voices are identical. Maxi also said Britney lurks and has secret accounts last year so she is among us on IG/Twitter/ and possibly even here  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block