BA? Serious question 🙋🏼‍♀️

• 1 month later...

I've been in contact with "Alice" since 2009.. it's an incredibly long story. Maybe one day I will sit down and write it or record it. I recently came across the "Unread" podcast and was floored because Alex's relationship with Alice was very elusive and similar to mine, and the Alex Germanotta mentioned in the podcast that Alice said was in her contacts is a friend of mine that lives in Florida and we would both talk to "Alice" between 2009-2011. I was not a part of the tinychat stuff, I was actively talking to Alice through other channels of communication and first discovered her as "Jean Bridges". Over the years, "Alice/Jean's" phone number would change several times and back in the day I used to chat with her on Skype during the Circus tour era and even her time zone on Skype would change in sync with where B would be performing. My last call with "Alice" was in July of 2021 and I have recordings from it. We hadn't talked in a few years over the phone (just through FB messenger) and it was like catching up with an old friend.. At the time she mentioned about how bad the 'place' was that she was sent to and that she wanted to do a tell all interview and share her story and that as speculative the Free B fans were, she was grateful that she was closer than ever to getting out of the con. That was the last time we spoke and shortly after the con was ended in November, the entire account disappeared. 

I have had so much skepticism over this whole thing and who this person's true identity is but I will say this.. on FB messenger their 'location' would automatically post and this person was always in or around the Agoura Hills/Calabasas area, which I don't know how they would mirror that without being some kind of tech genius that also happens to sound identical to B. I was pretty bummed to see that her account disappeared and it's been boggling my mind since.  After browsing and doing some intense research, I am just shocked at how many of y'all have also chatted with "Alice". It's been over a decade of a mystery and to be honest, I'm starting to lose hope that we'll ever get a true answer. But if anyone has any information that points to the true identity of this person, I would love to know. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 10 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 12:45 AM, Lola2790 said:

Another thing, Alice had a Twitter account (twitter.com/BananaAlice) where I talked to her but it recently got suspended. I remember her bio said "kindergarten teacher"...  hasn't Britney always said she would be teaching kids dance or be some sort of teacher for children if she weren't famous?

...it's like she cleverly created this 'what if I wasn't famous' persona and was hiding in plain sight! What I love about this is she wasn't catfishing because she used Britney's pic dressed up as Alice In Wonderland for Halloween for her Twitter profile.

Plus Britney's a highly intelligent woman so it wouldn't surprise me if she pulled all of this off all these years...I sometimes think wouldn't she have better things to do than engage with fans in lame gc's but we're talking about a woman that was isolated by human traffickers inside her home...where else could she turn for friendship or just normal human interaction? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

And just like Britney, whenever Alice chatted with us she was always so caring and almost motherly. Even in the tiniest chance that she wasn't Britney, Alice was an amazingly warm person. She was special. And I'm lucky to have known her.

Maybe if we talk about Alice enough we'll conjure her lol

mickey mouse magic GIF

🤍💕

• Love 1

This podcast genuinely changed my life and I saw so much of us all in Alex. I feel like so much of it hits close to home and it was really like seeing Alex in the looking glass, while also understanding the psyche behind queer people and authentic love for standom. I started sending Chris a bunch of voice clips and he listened to all of them. I am going to write a review but I just wanted to say to the people in this thread, whether Alice was Britney or not she sounded like such a lovely friend to Alex and all of you. 🤍 alex sounds so  lovely and it’s so heartwarming to hear how much people loved interacting with him here as well

• Love 3
7 hours ago, rik LVR said:

This podcast genuinely changed my life and I saw so much of us all in Alex. I feel like so much of it hits close to home and it was really like seeing Alex in the looking glass, while also understanding the psyche behind queer people and authentic love for standom. I started sending Chris a bunch of voice clips and he listened to all of them. I am going to write a review but I just wanted to say to the people in this thread, whether Alice was Britney or not she sounded like such a lovely friend to Alex and all of you. 🤍 alex sounds so  lovely and it’s so heartwarming to hear how much people loved interacting with him here as well

He was a fire for every experience and he had an obsession for freedom that terrified him to the point he couldn’t even talk about it… I think of him all the time and love seeing his memory shine bright in everyone’s comments 💕💕💕

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, AmandaLick said:

He was a fire for every experience and he had an obsession for freedom that terrified him to the point he couldn’t even talk about it… I think of him all the time and love seeing his memory shine bright in everyone’s comments 💕💕💕

🤍 I miss your positivity and light around here Amanda. I know I’m definitely an outsider on this situation and might even be overstepping a bit by reaching out to the creator of the podcast and friend of Alex, but that story really resonated with me and it makes complete sense to me that you would be someone that Alex, as described, would connect with around here. You put that really beautifully. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block