Do you think the excessive autotune used on Britney vocals during the conservatorship was due to Britney putting no effort into singing anymore!

This is just my theory, Britney didnt sound very clear on her vocals until glory came out, and we now know Britney actually loved the process of making that album.

like for a while it’s been reported that “Britney just comes in record her vocals and leave. She such a professional”

It’s been revealed Britney wasn’t allowed to get close to her producers, writer often and she felt like a robot so could that explain why on femme fatale and other post con songs she sounds so robotic? Because she just halfassed  her vocals and the producers just then did the best they could?

I mean why would you give your best effort if you’re not making any money off of the record?

it’s also rumored she wasn’t allowed to see  a vocal coach during the con a rumor that used to be said here a lot and we would just kinda accept it…I think fans need to also realize we made it easy for team con cus we expected the bare minimum 

thoughts?

Team Con and her record label are and were generally two separate and different entities. Britney’s conservatorship had an effect and played a huge role on her passion when it came to her music, so in a way — yes. She recently testified that there was a point in her career where she didn’t give a **** anymore and it was very transparent to see during the conservatorship. Like Britney said best, “there’s no passion or excitement” which also bled into her music. Her price of fame and everything in between just caused her to lose her passion. Also, there was never a rumor that she wasn’t allowed to see a vocal coach.

I don't think so, at least not all the time. I think she genuinely enjoys playing around with her vocals in the studio and hearing what effects the producers can do. She's the one that suggested songs like Tom's Diner have the heavy vocoder when it was originally going to be raw like the remixes. But I guess sometimes she also didn't care enough that she just gave them free rein to do whatever they wanted (esp on Britney Jean and letting them replace so much of her vocals with Myah's).

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Complication said:

I don't think so, at least not all the time. I think she genuinely enjoys playing around with her vocals in the studio and hearing what effects the producers can do. She's the one that suggested songs like Tom's Diner have the heavy vocoder when it was originally going to be raw like the remixes. But I guess sometimes she also didn't care enough that she just gave them free rein to do whatever they wanted (esp on Britney Jean and letting them replace so much of her vocals with Myah's).

Except team con era, i think she really enjoyed her albums to Blackout and then Glory album...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block