Is Jamie Lynn Spears mentally unstable?

Yona

Edit: thought this was about Jamie spears.

If he wasn’t before he probably is suffering from some now!! Imagine being at the later stages of your life and your daughter and the world come to hate you. And you are so delusional you legitimately think you are doing good. Just to have everyone attack you constantly and now being battling court and finance issues, etc. just a few years before death. On a human level, I feel bad for him. But actions have consequences. And he stole a portion of Britney’s life which had a ripple effect that hit her so hard in so many ways. I’m not God and I’m not a court. So how it will play out is how it will play out. I’m not so nasty that I’d say I’m glad he’s going through this, because I’m sure it sucks knowing you won’t leave this world with peace… but again. Actions have consequences. Always. Sometimes short term, and some times longer. 

EDIT2: HER NETWORTH IS 10% OF BRITNEY’S? Tf!?

25 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm a little confused... is this post meant to be ironic, isn't it?

*****-what.gif

what is the tea?!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Jamie-Lynn-Spears-1024x681.jpg?w=1200

Jamie Lynn Spears has owned many cats, but some have met a tragic fate as she's run them over with her car
24AB9C6E00000578-0-image-a-34_1421167496

Britney Spears' younger sister, who is a former Nickelodeon star, is seeing brandishing a seven inch bread knife in...

30 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm a little confused... is this post meant to be ironic, isn't it?

*****-what.gif

what is the tea?!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Yes, this post is poking fun that Britney's similar pictures draw concerns over her mental health. So now we're just extending the same courtesy to Juna Lou.

As for the tea, she has a Tesla and apparently, it runs so quietly that her cats don't run out of the way in time. She's run over several of them as well as neighborhood strays.

And the knife incident, I guess she was at a restaurant with a friend or something, and some drama popped off with a stranger and she pulled a knife on them. Or rather, she grabbed one of the restaurant's knives. I hate Juna Lou, but I gotta admit that was a bad ***** move.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, easy said:
Jamie-Lynn-Spears-1024x681.jpg?w=1200

Jamie Lynn Spears has owned many cats, but some have met a tragic fate as she's run them over with her car
24AB9C6E00000578-0-image-a-34_1421167496

Britney Spears' younger sister, who is a former Nickelodeon star, is seeing brandishing a seven inch bread knife in...

Oh wow this ***** is really evil and out of her ******* mind... and they have the NERVE to say that Brit is the one who has sth wrong...

we should spread that in order the general public knows about this and they get what thet deserve

In fact, I'm going to twitter to post these photos. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Like 1