Britney reactivated her Instagram

2 hours ago, leviathan said:

same; maybe she should just like not say anything tbh; i know she’s hurt and angry - as she should - but i wish she didn’t play their game anymore.

I disagree. If all that gang of narcissists are on a full blown smear campaign trying to turn the public opinion on her, she has all the right to process it all just a publicly. 

6 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

I disagree. If all that gang of narcissists are on a full blown smear campaign trying to turn the public opinion on her, she has all the right to process it all just a publicly. 

sure, and I’ll be there for her in whatever scenario; but I wish she didn’t say anything; I personally believe is more healing. let it teach you something instead of just reacting to it.

16 minutes ago, leviathan said:

sure, and I’ll be there for her in whatever scenario; but I wish she didn’t say anything; I personally believe is more healing. let it teach you something instead of just reacting to it.

I agree with you. Even because this are her children. Some here keep saying they want to see her drag them, but I don't see any scenario where this don't backfire. You can't just attack your teenage children cause they attack you first, that is not how parenting works.

Best thing to do, IMO, is take the high road, let her lawyer clarify what needs to be clarified and post positive things. These people are trying to put her back in slavery conservatorship, and this is still a misogynistic world: a angry woman will always be perceived as crazy, even if she has all the right to be angry. 

They are using her children against her, as always. Britney should not fall for that. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block