Ava Max’s sophomore album ‘Diamonds & Dancefloors‘ postponed to 2023

Cqleb

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

do they think that by pushing it back they're gonna create more hype or what? if it's gonna flop, it'll flop. 😭

I think they were hoping Million Dollar Baby and maybe a 3rd single would create more hype. So far none of the singles sound great on the radio. Whereas her first album pretty much all the singles were played on radios. 

18 minutes ago, Mxra said:

I think they were hoping Million Dollar Baby and maybe a 3rd single would create more hype. So far none of the singles sound great on the radio. Whereas her first album pretty much all the singles were played on radios. 

the gap between the first and the second single is too big imo, no wonder they think the album's going to flop. people's attention shift quickly, they needed a bigger song as the lead and more promo for it; that way the song could've been successful throughout the summer and the album could've been released shortly after, in october, according to the original plans.

11 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Has she performed anywhere or did a tour? I haven't seen her anywhere...

I'm not that keen on the album but nobody deserves this. It's like Corona all over again when everybody postponed their albums except Gaga and it hurt her and the album.

I really like Ava, I think she has something but her impact has not exploded yet, and I fear it might never happen at this pace :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I think she's doing some concerts here and there in the US this year but that's all I know :elton:

4 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

the gap between the first and the second single is too big imo, no wonder they think the album's going to flop. people's attention shift quickly, they needed a bigger song as the lead and more promo for it; that way the song could've been successful throughout the summer and the album could've been released shortly after, in october, according to the original plans.

I love her first single but it was released long ago, and now I think her 2nd single is out which I don't really like. I read on twitter they pushed the album's date because of Taylor but I'm not sure that's true :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I also think releasing her first single in April and announcing an album release in October is a pretty stupid strategy. Nowadays you cannot have that gap between the 1st single and the album release, but perhaps her record label was not sure to begin with. If that's the case, postponing it could make things even worse :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block