How can some of you actually feel bad for Lynne and defend her?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, grevan said:

I dont feel bad for her per say.. but shes a mother and Britney is her daughter and nothing will change that. I have to believe deep down that she does care about Britney unconditionally and regrets her part in the bull over the last 15 years. 

She loves her soooo much! Sure :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

There's because you're still trap into the believe that the bond between mother/father and daughter/sun is somewhat special. It's not. It's a relationship just like any other. You need to build trust, care, love, respect.

What makes them seem special is that, usually, your parents are the ones who is willing give everything they have to make you happy and save. Unfortunately, for several people, that's not the case. In Britney's life, they are the ones responsible for her pain, they not only didn't protect her but they were the ones who actually harm her.

So, yeah, her mother always going to be the one who gave birth, her father the one who provided sperm, but that's about it. Biology. Nothing special on that.

This.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

There's because you're still trap into the believe that the bond between mother/father and daughter/sun is somewhat special. It's not. It's a relationship just like any other. You need to build trust, care, love, respect.

What makes them seem special is that, usually, your parents are the ones who is willing give everything they have to make you happy and save. Unfortunately, for several people, that's not the case. In Britney's life, they are the ones responsible for her pain, they not only didn't protect her but they were the ones who actually harm her.

So, yeah, her mother always going to be the one who gave birth, her father the one who provided sperm, but that's about it. Biology. Nothing special on that.

100% agree. There are terrible parents out there that get addicted to their child fame. Repeating what most you are saying. The supposed “mother’s love” everyone likes to preach isnt in every mother and it can erode. Finally, I think that most of the Lynne defenders are just trollz sent that infiltrate BH to cause drama and ruffle our extensions. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Lynne is both a victim AND an abuser. She is gaslighing Britney, and she is being manipulated herself. 
She is both. And she should realise that and dont brush everything off. She have taught Jamie Lynn to brush everything off, and let her get away with everything. She ruined Jamie Lynn in MY eyes, by not taking JL serious. So the reason JL is nasty, jealous, and such a bad person, is Lynnes own fault.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
42 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Lynne is both a victim AND an abuser. She is gaslighing Britney, and she is being manipulated herself. 
She is both. And she should realise that and dont brush everything off. She have taught Jamie Lynn to brush everything off, and let her get away with everything. She ruined Jamie Lynn in MY eyes, by not taking JL serious. So the reason JL is nasty, jealous, and such a bad person, is Lynnes own fault.

Lynne wasn’t manipulated and knew exactly what she was doing. She forced her daughter to get an IUD. What mother would allow this? She allowed her daughter to be trafficked. End of story. She is not a victim here, Britney is. Don’t get it twisted! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

You're right. I am spoiled because I come from parents who would do anything for me to make me happy and safe. Its just hard to believe that others dont do that.. but I understand that is the reality for some and clearly that is the case for our girl B. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block