Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

Looks like the video wasn't deleted but made private (which also makes me think she may actually archive her Insta posts rather than delete them all the time).

I'm so glad she shared. Maybe when she does share she gets scared/overwhelmed by the response. Anyway, for those who need a transcript, BritneysVault has it coming.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/britneysvault/2915131824934507839/

• Love 5

I believe Britney is free she just wasn’t allowed to decide for herself for a long time they felt they could tell Britney what to do and how to do it 

she got tired of that **** real fast around 2007 Period GIF by MOODMANso NOWWWWWW she’s free if she wasn’t I don’t Believe Britney’s not the type of gal to say **** them and go make a video real quick and ask for help so that means she free and don’t go talking trash cuz I ain’t the one 

• Love 2
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Just found video.... I knew she was forced for do all these things and that's why I never liked POM and other stuff. Y'all now can hear her thoughts of everything!

I'm wondering how many people felt bad for criticizing her FFT, CT and POM so heavily :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

somehow, most people kinda knew that something was off during FF (voice-change, robotic attitude, extreme display of anxiety, Disney word incident, weight-gain, tired-eyes and general distress, with 0 interview)

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Wow basically said no to a dance move saved her life… of course the fans, Cade and Paris too, but the facility experience looks like an eye opening moment for Britney… she realised that her family wanted her dead and the free Britney movement started :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: thanks to the mysterious call to the podcast too 

I always thought the guy on the podcast sounded like the black box security guy from the documentary.. you think that’s him? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.