Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

3 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

I was quite intrigued by the fact that she had a secret boyfriend for a while and they planned to run away.

I thought about this model from the original Make Me video. She posted a pic of them hanging out to have sushi and I remember him posting a story at her house. And then the video was cancelled. Not sure if those facts are connected, but I don't remember if we've been told about real reason why they scrapped everything. 

13381027_1017987448283835_1401729797_n.jpg

He is french if I remember

Mystery solved about party in france and coupure électrique :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, pedrobarcelos said:

I was quite intrigued by the fact that she had a secret boyfriend for a while and they planned to run away.

I thought about this model from the original Make Me video. She posted a pic of them hanging out to have sushi and I remember him posting a story at her house. And then the video was cancelled. Not sure if those facts are connected, but I don't remember if we've been told about real reason why they scrapped everything. 

detective-era started again :elton:

he was 18 or 20, probably not old enough to come up with such a plan/have the necessary contacts with that. 

the reason of the scrapping is probably because of britney's directives (she wanted to be in chains and symbolics like that), alongside with some very risky moments. she started (as she said) to speak up more (remember the "daddy issues" interview with mario lopez that got scrapped). although she had more control in the studio I highly doubt she had any for other parts of the creative process. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

We've NOT been told the reason. It was shady then and shady now. The TRUTH will come out though. I feel like we have 5000 Britney mysteries and some might start to be resolved. Disneyworld incident? What dance move did Brit want to change in Domination? Brian's axing from the FF tour due to "scheduling conflicts" - did he disagree with the c-ship once he realised the restraints and medication? What happened with Jason? What happened with Charlie? What happened with Shrek? Did he really cheat or did Jamie want him gone for OTHER reasons? How much did Britney know about Myah's involvement in BJ? Did Britney refuse to sing WB in the studio? There's a million more questions we don't have answers to yet. 

• Love 7

Aww, was writing out a little comment for Brit and she set the video to private. But dayum... this was shocking to say the least. Her dad is absolute gutter trash, like I can't even comprehend how you can enslave your daughter and take away her rights for 15 years and not care? And then threaten and intimidate her legally at the very end? There's a special place in hell for Jamie Spears, and for the rest of the Spears family and accomplices (Lou Taylor, Robin, Wallet, etc.). Hopefully a special place in prison too. 

Also stream Hold Me Closer :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.