The 2022 MTV VMAs

JayTawndre

I honestly think my favorite moment was seeing Fergie. Her last album flopped hard but she is so iconic to me. Messy but so fun to watch. She needs to rejoin the Black Eyed Peas and make an epic comeback. I guess for me she has that big superstar energy that I missed overall tonight. That Duchess album truly CARRIED and was iconic.

• Love 1

Nicki was good. I liked the visuals. But in general she had better performances. That man with Fergie boring. I like Fergie but she is more than that mediocre song sampling glamorous.Lizzo was ok but also kind of boring.

Was it any  iconic performance? Or  we should cancel vma untill real queen Britney will grace to perform?i thought Elton should be there promoting, was he?

• Love 1
  • Nicki was amazing. Her speech made me tear up (esp because of that MJ & Whitney & mental health part). They way barb gave her the awards was amazing, what a warm gesture.  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Nicki mentioning Britney :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: and Mariah :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
  • BLACKPINK were great as well, growing to stan these ladies :neydedance_purple:
  • Taylor announcing new album Midnights while looking like she´s still in her LWYMMD era :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:
  • Jack Harlow performing with Fergie, what an brilliant idea :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:
  • Bad Bunny :melt_weird_drift_wow::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers killed it :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I watched Fergie do her thing and that was a cute performance

Watched most of Nicki Minaj then got bored towards the end

Blackpink were cute but same ol’

That's all - and seeing Fake Taylor swift and her cringe reactions during some of the above performances I watched on YouTube was enough of a turn off already. 

16 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I feel like almost all of the famous people here are dumb TikTok people.

I miss when superstars FILLED the seats. I remember the 2000 VMA’s with Britney, J Lo, Janet, Justin, Lenny Kravitz, Christina, Destiny’s Child, and Eminem….those were the days!!!!

Days of real talent is long gone. The 90a vmas were the best. Mj, madonna, janet, whitney.  My Era(80s baby)  really took the performers/singers of our time for granted....now that I look at what we have now. .and the comments on here of these today's artist are "amazing" lol...no offense...it's just a world of difference of what the standard of real performing is these days...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block