The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

Just now, Mario said:

ok...I was first annoyed they removed her ad libs and 'baby' from the beginning...but it does sound more polished now. glad they kept her run at the end. it sounds best when I listen on my AirPods. you can hear her vocals matched equally with Elton's.

yeah to be honest the mix was done very cleanly. britney's vocal still shine, are clearly noticeable, and unequivocally hers, but also mature.

i think the final product is very well finished, and mixed. also removing some of those ad libs make it seem more professional.

do i love the demo? YES, but i also LOVE the released song. i personally kept both on my library and renamed the leak to "Hold Me Closer (Vocal Mix)" and im so happy and grateful to have both.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.