Nicki Minaj's "Super Freaky Girl" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki becomes the first female rapper to debut at #1 with a solo song

Style.

48 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Yesss! Well deserved. SFG is a freaking bop :neydedance_purple: dunno how many years in her career and Onika still managed to get No. #1 ven without a proper promotion or a music video. Let´s see how much of popularity this song will gain after VMA´s and a video. Queen Onika also did it despite all those hate trains when Belcalis entered the big game and when she worked with colourfur hair dude. Long may she reign.
PS. Some people are after all pressed about number ones (even those who claimed they don´t care about them) :eyes_britney_laugh:
nicki minaj queen GIF

The song is pretty big as of now. #1 TikTok, #2 Spotify Us, #2 iTunes, #12 Apple Music and the music video is not out yet. Radio’s numbers  are bad and I don’t know where is the problem. Is it the fact that she’s 39? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Big Energy and About That Time having 18 million audience yet Super Freaky Girl only 4 million. Tragic. But I don’t care, the song did its part and broke massive records! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's still blacklisted on radio cos of marriage to Petty, they all have well aware of the system against her, they know Harry styles can overtake cos of radio airplay.

Let them have the moment, cos she's in the same area as Chris brown loyalty despite trying to be erased 

King, is this her Hung Up moment? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1

Who is she talking about? If it's her husband

The barbz have said just like female rap, we don't care about her husband, we didn't defend her for her brother or her husband, 

Papa Bear is the only exception, but we only f with Nicki, we are not doing a bey and jay thing

The hive is Known for worshipping the couple, but let their album actually flop cos they don't like her husband like that..

We only claim Nicki and pap 🐻 so they went back to her husband which is paid in dust as usual 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Who is she talking about? If it's her husband

The barbz have said just like female rap, we don't care about her husband, we didn't defend her for her brother or her husband, 

Papa Bear is the only exception, but we only f with Nicki, we are not doing a bey and jay thing

The hive is Known for worshipping the couple, but let their album actually flop cos they don't like her husband like that..

We only claim Nicki and pap 🐻 so they went back to her husband which is paid in dust as usual 

I like Megan so I won’t be entertaining this beef. The beef is good for the culture, but Megan is struggling atp. 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

I like Megan so I won’t be entertaining this beef. The beef is good for the culture, but Megan is struggling atp. 

Oh I know she and demo can easily be overtaken by Madonna by just sales, Twitter their freaking out, don't understand what happened, were like 2021 happened that Turned people off on Demi

But. Meanwhile she brought Petty in to the beef which obviously is just the stans at This Point.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Oh I know she and demo can easily be overtaken by Madonna by just sales, Twitter their freaking out, don't understand what happened, were like 2021 happened that Turned people off on Demi

But. Meanwhile she brought Petty in to the beef which obviously is just the stans at This Point.

It’s getting embarrassing. I’m praying Nicki won’t see this.

Just now, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

It’s getting embarrassing. I’m praying Nicki won’t see this.

It's a deep dive at This Point

Someone gave me a hard slap

It's no longer Nicki vs. Cardi

It's basically republic records vs. Atlantic records.

It just made me scream cos I'm like we got to death row vs. bad boy and we all know how that went down. Nobody won at all..

The industry is about to do another tragedy cos it's out of hand now 

Both have the same connections If you know what I mean.

15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's a deep dive at This Point

Someone gave me a hard slap

It's no longer Nicki vs. Cardi

It's basically republic records vs. Atlantic records.

It just made me scream cos I'm like we got to death row vs. bad boy and we all know how that went down. Nobody won at all..

The industry is about to do another tragedy cos it's out of hand now 

Both have the same connections If you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, but they gotta stop. This beef is irrelevant, Cardi is the only one messing with the barbz online. MOVE ON AND DROP YOUR ALBUM!

2 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

I know what you mean, but they gotta stop. This beef is irrelevant, Cardi is the only one messing with the barbz online. MOVE ON AND DROP YOUR ALBUM!

It's the only way to make press

Meanwhile the hood perez Hilton

Well...

Not only did he call you guys terrorists and bullies.

Add STDs and other stuff..

I'm still shocked her lawyers haven't gone after anybody for the pe** claims on her husband

I'm not a Stan. But it's obvious he can't work now cos of the social media angle Will make it hard to provide now.

She's now the sole breadwinner of this family cos she knows he's never gonna live a normal life cos the marriage made it global and definitely added security cos of how much the world hates him.

But yeah she should sue cos not only her family but you guys are getting your character attacked and definitely mocked for being poor and only hooking up with men or women of non class material but **** dealers..

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block