Forgive thou for making this thread 8+ months too late but here are the most-searched music artists of 2021 according to Google. Where did your fave rank? Come in to find out!

9 hours ago, bas che said:

Britney and JLo at 10 and 12 without doing anything says a lot about their staying power.

meanwhile contemporaries like Gaga sit at 15 despite how active she is in Hollywood, vegas, tour, new album, makeup, collaborations, award shows, colorful fake wigs and other pretentious crap. Can’t get her piece of “the fame” Oh the irony. 

I wouldn’t necessarily say JLo isn’t “doing anything”, she still has a pretty active career in Hollywood and in the music industry. Her star power and longevity is absolutely insane, especially for someone who people wanted to write off since the beginning of her career. Regardless, all 3 are legends. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Isla said:

XXXTentacion in the top 10?

That’s what I’m saying too. I’m a fan of his work but like..who keeps checking for ha? :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

6 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

tití me preguntó si tenia muchas novias, hoy tengo una mañana otra :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

He’s coming :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’m sorry but why are people still searching for XXXTENTACION? :roxxy:

Slay at Britney’s ascendance though! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You spilled. And the fact that he increased he a spot? Like ma’am, he’s bones. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Omfg she should be in the top 5 next year in fact she should be #1 omfg

She might have a chance, I feel like her star power is increasing by the year. :bouncey:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

My influence omggg :bouncey:

Anyways, Britney, Billie, and Rihanna SLAYING the top 10 oh wow OH WOW, certain haters LOST :bouncey::bouncey:

Nnnnn not you posting and disappearing as per usual :bouncey: But yes the haters really did lose :bouncey: Like I still can’t believe people still have the nerve to discredit Billie as a mpg when she’s been the most searched female solo act for 3 years straight :bouncey: The last female acts to do this were Gaga and Britney, let thank sink inT :bouncey: Icons only :bouncey:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say JLo isn’t “doing anything”, she still has a pretty active career in Hollywood and in the music industry. Her star power and longevity is absolutely insane, especially for someone who people wanted to write off since the beginning of her career. Regardless, all 3 are legends. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

True. JLo can’t take one music and movie projects simultaneously. One always fails, while the other thrives. She has nothing to prove. Her Super Bowl performance was basically her graduation to icon status. A Grammy and  an Oscar would’ve been an icing on the cake. (Still salty Hustlers was snubbed).

• Like 1
13 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Nnnnn not you posting and disappearing as per usual :bouncey: 

Yes but I'm back and here to stay, trust :bouncey:

14 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

But yes the haters really did lose :bouncey: Like I still can’t believe people still have the nerve to discredit Billie as a mpg when she’s been the most searched female solo act for 3 years straight :bouncey: The last female acts to do this were Gaga and Britney, let thank sink inT :bouncey: Icons only :bouncey:

You've gotta give them credit for handling the back-to-back L's :bouncey: The Britney of our Generation is here to stay for a long while and and watch ha become the best-selling female singer of the 2020s :bouncey: 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes but I'm back and here to stay, trust :bouncey:

You better r@+ :bouncey: This place is stale without your existence :bouncey:

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You've gotta give them credit for handling the back-to-back L's :bouncey: The Britney of our Generation is here to stay for a long while and and watch ha become the best-selling female singer of the 2020s :bouncey: 

Thoughts on my new username? :bouncey:

On 8/22/2022 at 4:10 AM, bas che said:

Britney and JLo at 10 and 12 without doing anything says a lot about their staying power.

meanwhile contemporaries like Gaga sit at 15 despite how active she is in Hollywood, vegas, tour, new album, makeup, collaborations, award shows, colorful fake wigs and other pretentious crap. Can’t get her piece of “the fame” Oh the irony. 

You said it better. It's so true about Gaga but I also think her fan base are way older now as well . They don't search as much.

to see B still in the top ten with only instagram dances along with these newbies .

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block