Visiting NYC in a week, any good gay clubs?

3Pney

I will be in NYC in a week. I want to visit some gay clubs or bars. Im not a handsome guy so its not like I will find some guys there. So I decided to DANCE all night long on weekends. I need some advice.

I checked google but it does not help much. too many options, too many comments and reviews etc.

So is there any good gay clubs where they play pop / r&b music (probably early 00s) ? Cuz in my country, Turkey, they usually play electro music or Turkish music. I hate that kind of music.

And, are bars crowded during the weekdays as well if i want to get some drink after 9-10 pm?

• Love 1

I don’t go out in the city like that anymore but there’s tons of bars in HK. Boxers, Rise, Hardware, Q to name a few. 

Chelsea has GYM bar for an olderish crowd and Rebar. Pieces in the WV. 

Any bar in the city during the week should be busy, weekends everyone’s gone to the beach and fire island. 

hope this helps some. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SJK said:

I don’t go out in the city like that anymore but there’s tons of bars in HK. Boxers, Rise, Hardware, Q to name a few. 

Chelsea has GYM bar for an olderish crowd and Rebar. Pieces in the WV. 

Any bar in the city during the week should be busy, weekends everyone’s gone to the beach and fire island. 

hope this helps some. 

if it is you in the profile pic, i could buy you some drinks :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

btw, thank you. I checked some of these clubs and they all look nice. How am i supposed to decide which ones to go  :( damn.. Which one is your fave?

One last question, do people dress up for those kind of clubs or they go with casual clothes such as shorts/tshirts etc in the USA?

1 hour ago, DjRobney said:

Pieces, Stonewall, Monster, Flaming Saddles, Industry Bar, The ****:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

Ive heard some of them. But I ll check the others. Thank you.

BTW, i have another question. Lets say im sitting at the bar and ordering drinks. How does the payment and tip work? Do i pay each time the bartender brings my drink or i pay at the end of the night when i ask for a bill? And do i leave tip for each time i get a drink or is it at the end of the night?

The bar and tip culture might be a lil different in Europe vs the USA. So I am trying to learn as much as I can before I embarrass myself :jamie_lynn_grape:

22 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Ive heard some of them. But I ll check the others. Thank you.

BTW, i have another question. Lets say im sitting at the bar and ordering drinks. How does the payment and tip work? Do i pay each time the bartender brings my drink or i pay at the end of the night when i ask for a bill? And do i leave tip for each time i get a drink or is it at the end of the night?

The bar and tip culture might be a lil different in Europe vs the USA. So I am trying to learn as much as I can before I embarrass myself :jamie_lynn_grape:

girl go in your jockstrap to the eagle do some pills and find a daddy to pay for your drinks.

done.

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

girl go in your jockstrap to the eagle do some pills and find a daddy to pay for your drinks.

done.

LMAO. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Im 30 yo, so in gay culture, I am the daddy at this age.

And i am not a good looking guy who can find someone at a bar or club :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: So i am just trying to find a club where I can get drunk and dance to some pop and r&b music on my own. But it would be better to have some info about the bar culture in the USA before i go there :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

4 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

LMAO. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Im 30 yo, so in gay culture, I am the daddy at this age.

And i am not a good looking guy who can find someone at a bar or club :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: So i am just trying to find a club where I can get drunk and dance to some pop and r&b music on my own. But it would be better to have some info about the bar culture in the USA before i go there :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

girl just trust me on that one.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

ahahaha I will try when i get drunk :neydedance_purple:

there are too many gay bars, too many options. People are so lucky in NYC, it must be fun to be gay in NY:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I hate my middle east country :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Trust me. I live here, it’s not that great. 

2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I heard Hell's Kitchen area is dope. Also good food in that area. I need to try NYC pizza :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

HK is where most gay bars are but the dudes just stay in their circles and don’t engage with anyone else but themselves. 

You want good food head to the west village. and the gay bars in that neighborhood are good. More friendly and engaging with others. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block