Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I'd also would like to change a lot about you. Like, regular Pepsi? Really? Vanilla Pepsi is much better. What's wrong with you?:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

🤣🤣 PepsisPepsi was taken.. so the “just regular Pepsi” it is

ive been a member since 04/05 back when we did “karma” bucks or rewards or whatever they were called. ..but a few years ago I couldn’t get into my account so I’ve given up on getting that back. 

13 minutes ago, RegularPepsi said:

So I’ve just listened to Hold Me Closer (I was trying to wait till midnight yesterday but it never dropped so I caved) 

I love the song,  the beat, the lyrics …smooth bop. The song has potential with gp to have longevity. 

I just wonder why she isn’t singing lower, in her deeper tone. It seems as if she’s reaching so high the whole song, and in my opinion doesn’t suit the chillness of the song. 
Vocals ala “Blur” or “Unusual You” I feel would suit the vibe of the song much more with a few of the breathy nuances currently in the song. 

**I’ve been a fan since ‘98 and will continue to be a die hard fan until the day I die. This isn’t an attack on Britney, I feel maybe the producer should have given more direction here**

Don’t you know? Having an opinion on Britney songs is not allowed until it’s been out for at least 2-4 weeks and once the honeymoon stage has settled. I’d say keep any further opinions until yourself. That is unless you’re willing to get crucified, clowned or attacked for it. :-)

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.