Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

30 minutes ago, Heyah said:

I like it. But the vocals sound odd in parts - I like that I can’t hear auto tune, but wish Britney had been a little less forceful in her singing. I get she is trying to prove herself but understated, nuanced singing has its appeal as well. Also, the voice reverberations they added in parts doesn’t sound great. 

I can hear the pitch correction very clearly, and that's what makes some of the vocals sound harsh to me. Her natural vibrato sounds weird with effects on it. But it's not just Britney, Elton sounds like he's singing into a pillow at times. They went overboard with the vocal production. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The “LQ leak” is better quality than what you would expect when one turns on the radio. Pop masterpieces like Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic and Gimme More don’t sound any less phenomenal than how they do on the radio but it’s finally nice to see your guys’ cupcake train coming to end and all of you who bashed/attacked/crucified/clowned me for simply not being a fan of the song will be the subject for my new documentary “Framing GODNA IS A RAT QUEEN” premiering on Hulu soon :bouncey: @Future Nostalgia

No-one bashed you. You were rightly criticised.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.