Is Jennette McCurdy's Book Tour a Good Starting Point for Britney's book?

8 hours ago, Kletus said:

Yes because Jenette McCurdy calls her abuser “The Creator,” to avoid legal ramifications. Therefore, I believe Britney should call Lou, “The Dog” :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Jamie can be "The Colon" ... Lou can be "The Penny Counter" ... Robin can be "The iCloud Expert" ... and Jamie Lynn can have no nickname or not be acknowledged at all leading to the "Do I Matter" book tour part deux :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney don't need a tour, I Would like her to do a podcast totally controlled by her, inviting some friends, remembering some shows, performances, videos 

Right Now Florencia Bertotti from Argentina (she was huge 15-17 years ago) with Floricienta TV Show she toured all latin american + Israel, and right now she has a podcast where she invites some of her friends, talk about things, would be really amazing seen britney on a podcast.

On 8/18/2022 at 6:32 AM, blackingouthenegativity said:

She talks about rough topics like family abuse & the dangers of growing up in the spotlight. I think she handled herself quite well. 

What if Britney's book tour was like this?

And should her book be titled "I'm Glad My Dad's Colon Exploded" ? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I'd like her to do just a one off interview with Oprah or Drew or NYT girls. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block