Creepy: Daphne Barak send to Britney fan accounts a post where you can see the date of death of an actor, tag K-FED: ´´LIFE IS FRAGILE´´

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Ok, what does a pic of her with Paul Sorvino (who was in Goodfellas, which is an INCREDIBLE movie) and her writing that she paid her respects since he recently died on July 25th have to do with Kevin or Britney, I’m not seeing this threatening message some of y’all are.

Exactly why do it? ... This post if she had put it on her instagram like that, it wouldn't have been weird....
What made it weird is that she sent that post to fanpage accounts about Britney.
Those people had to delete that screenshot because they were intimidated by her and her double entendre message.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Ok, what does a pic of her with Paul Sorvino (who was in Goodfellas, which is an INCREDIBLE movie) and her writing that she paid her respects since he recently died on July 25th have to do with Kevin or Britney, I’m not seeing this threatening message some of y’all are.

She directly messaged it to Britney fans. Had she not done that, this post would be taken at face value and not be an issue at all. But the fact that she sent it directly to Britney fans suggest one of two things:

She's threatening them (or Britney).

She's telling them (or Britney) to forgive and forget.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

The central issue is not the actor... it's that she is sending to Instagram accounts about Britney, her most recent post.. where you see that tribute to that actor ''Who I have no idea who he was'', with the utmost respect RIP. and Clearly She wanted to clearly indicate the date of his death ''2022'', Kevin Federline was tag in her post and at the end she says goodbye with the sentence in capital letters '' LIFE IS FRAGILE '' .... It's like wanting to give us her warning or rather a threat.

Jeez Louise…creepy.

@Mx_Defying has been investigating these two creeps; thx for your insights.

these people are extremely aggressive, especially with “reputation management” (aka disinformation). They blocked me on Twitter, and I was like “whattt did I do?”…and then I realized they blocked everyone who liked Pop Culture News’ reply to the KFlop interview announcement. 

D1-B8-F840-8-EA4-4-D44-BACE-328-A1-AE1-E

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jeez Louise…creepy.

these people are extremely aggressive, especially with “reputation management” (aka disinformation). They blocked me on Twitter, and I was like “whattt did I do?”…and then I realized they blocked everyone who liked Pop Culture News’ reply to the KFlop interview announcement. 

D1-B8-F840-8-EA4-4-D44-BACE-328-A1-AE1-E

so disgusting!  😫 ´´Pop Culture News´´ It was to one of instagram, to which this woman sent this Post.  

I still don't like this... it's too dark. 😥

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She directly messaged it to Britney fans. Had she not done that, this post would be taken at face value and not be an issue at all. But the fact that she sent it directly to Britney fans suggest one of two things:

She's threatening them (or Britney).

She's telling them (or Britney) to forgive and forget.

While her sending that to fans is most definitely odd, unless she herself killed Paul, I don’t see how it’s a threat, I also don’t see how it could be a recommendation to make peace but whatever, some people just don’t see things that others do, that’s just how it is sometimes. 

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

she blocked me for this I think:

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1557147913872199680?s=20&t=dCXeMKtWfLaVAVvXWOPE4g

Someone sent Daphne to cultivate KFed for the exclusive. He is fully responsible for his actions, but I doubt he is media savvy. Daphne was with Amy Winehouse and her family for 6 months!!! When Amy was really struggling & Daphne was clearly drinking with her -- Daphne did a book with Rick Gates about his plea deal for felonies he committed with Manafort/Russia etc. Sherine Ebadi was on Mueller's team & SHE IS THE ONE who secured the plea deal!!! Sherine has been on Britney's team for AWHILE - HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS FACT as super telling about Daphne?!?!?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block