Creepy: Daphne Barak send to Britney fan accounts a post where you can see the date of death of an actor, tag K-FED: ´´LIFE IS FRAGILE´´

4 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Yeah, I bet. This s.h.i.t it's creepy :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

This is super creepy! I'd like to leave a message for Sam about this, but I don't know,

1. I've never done it before...

2. I don't want to alarm them, especially Brit. 

But my conscience is telling me to do it, advice?? 😓 ( Not since FreeBritney have I felt so concerned about her )

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Can someone elaborate? I dont get it. Yeah, she looks creepy but who is the actor she is with? 

6gdxpg.gif

The central issue is not the actor... it's that she is sending to Instagram accounts about Britney, her most recent post.. where you see that tribute to that actor ''Who I have no idea who he was'', with the utmost respect RIP. and Clearly She wanted to clearly indicate the date of his death ''2022'', Kevin Federline was tag in her post and at the end she says goodbye with the sentence in capital letters '' LIFE IS FRAGILE '' .... It's like wanting to give us her warning or rather a threat.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

This is super creepy! I'd like to leave a message for Sam about this, but I don't know,

1. I've never done it before...

2. I don't want to alarm them, especially Brit. 

But my conscience is telling me to do it, advice?? 😓 ( Not since FreeBritney have I felt so concerned about her )

Yeah, I don't know how they'd feel about it... But at the same time we don't know if Sam already got one too and maybe he's already doing something about it? Idk...

• Like 2

I wouldn't worry about her being dangerous. Her network is the Trump people and they're losing credibility by the day.

Daphne is an old school right wing operative that got her start with Rupert Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth (Fox News founder).

I'm convinced someone sent her to Kevin to get him to cooperate with her and he totally sold B out. Clearly, Kevin isn't bright and he may be being used as a tactical weapon to meet someone else's objectives of smearing Britney.

Daphne is too connected to people related to Britney's business for her arrival to be a coincidence. She spent six months cultivating a relationship with Amy Winehouse and her family, documented the whole thing, Amy dies and then Daphne trashed Amy's dad in a book AND movie. 

Daphne wrote a book with Rick Gates about his guilty plea deal during Mueller's Russia investigation. Sherine Ebadi is the FBI agent that got the plea deal with Rick. Sherine is on Britney's team now. She's deeply connected in Israel intelligence too (ie Black Box). There's a much bigger plot related to Britney's con than people acknowledge...Epstein, Leon Black, Russia etc

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1559621164133236739?s=20&t=wFaaNLFyvCOoDfkL4X8JSQ

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

I wouldn't worry about her being dangerous. Her network is the Trump people and they're losing credibility by the day.

Daphne is an old school right wing operative that got her start with Rupert Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth (Fox News founder).

I'm convinced someone sent her to Kevin to get him to cooperate with her and he totally sold B out. Clearly, Kevin isn't bright and he may be being used as a tactical weapon to meet someone else's objectives of smearing Britney.

Daphne is too connected to people related to Britney's business for her arrival to be a coincidence. She spent six months cultivating a relationship with Amy Winehouse and her family, documented the whole thing, Amy dies and then Daphne trashed Amy's dad in a book AND movie. 

Daphne wrote a book with Rick Gates about his guilty plea deal during Mueller's Russia investigation. Sherine Ebadi is the FBI agent that got the plea deal with Rick. Sherine is on Britney's team now. She's deeply connected in Israel intelligence too (ie Black Box). There's a much bigger plot related to Britney's con than people acknowledge...Epstein, Leon Black, Russia etc

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1559621164133236739?s=20&t=wFaaNLFyvCOoDfkL4X8JSQ

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS! Always thankful for your good research.... 👏🏽🌹

• Love 1

I do find that woman and her partner creepy, but I wouldn't worry too much about her tagging KFlop in that post. She tagged him in a post about her dogs and she tagged KFlop's wife in a bunch of other posts that don't seem to have anything to do with her. I think she's just a weirdo that likes to tag random people in her posts.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block