Vote: Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?

Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Damon said:

Likely the same reason people invent trips to London via train. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Well my french .ss can have a trip to London via train to see you baby.  :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:  :emma:

In other news...why do people create fake tweets/ insta posts etc ??.

They really need to grow up.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Is it just me or do y’all remember an early version of the music video leaked and it didn’t have the sauna steam, and it showed the lead male’s bum in the shower and Britney’s full body when she’s lying down? 

Yes. And it’s not the director’s cut. Like you said an early version. Defo remember this 🙌🏻😎

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yes. And it’s not the director’s cut. Like you said an early version. Defo remember this 🙌🏻😎

Yay! Honestly for a while I was thinking it was just me. I had it downloaded on my iPod video, but that thing broke down ages ago and haven’t found it online since.

1 minute ago, Alio said:

Same here. I'm (finally) on vacations on august 26th so that would be perfect for me but I voted YES so there's no way it's next week. What done is done. We said THIS friday Britney. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

if we say this friday it has to be this friday :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

ill be ok if it's next friday though we've already waited 5 years and 356 days :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.