Is There A Reason So Many of You Hate Beyonce?

Some Britney fans hate Beyonce because she and Brit are the same generation pop-stars, and Beyonce has now surpassed her in iconism and longevity.

Beyonce is still relevant, hard working, professional, delivers great visuals and performs well.

And of course quite a bit of gross racism from some of ya’ll.

It is not easy being a Britney fan always, but being jealous and racist is never cool.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

There was a literal thread a few weeks ago on here that labeled Beyoncé as loud, aggressive and noisy aka problematic terms that have been used to describe black women and Jordan literally co-signed by allowing it to be featured. @Future Nostalgia , it was truly sickening. There was also another questionable thread with some very questionable posts on here where a few exhalers had the nerve to discredit black producers solely for sampling music, as if sampling isn’t a common niche in music. Also, anyone who is aware of sampling and its history knows that one of its main influences were from broke hip-hop producers which is solely dominated by black people. Sure, not everyone is racist but a lot of exhalers may subconsciously be anti-black. I can guarantee you the majority on here cannot think beyond their scope of flamboyant and dance/electro-pop music with heavy synths. And what we’re not going to do is sit here and attack a certified legend like Beyoncé who has proven, time and time again, that she is in fact one of the greatest artists of our time with a showmanship and craft like no other.

100% and I was so disappointed to see the cosigning. GODNA is right, there is a very real presence of racism and anti black racism specifically on this site. Ugh

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I think you’re referring to a different thread. The thread I’m talking about is this which eventually got locked:

Also, both users were in fact serious with their OP. Anyway, point is — many should expand their musical horizons. I’ve seen a lot of ‘urban’ or ‘black-oriented’ music/artists on here be constantly shamed and criticized which is ultimately a result of cognitive bias. 

Ahhhh, gotcha, I was not thinking of that thread. I saw that thread and ignored it, which is, like I said, what I think people who don't care for Beyoncé should generally do. And the shaming of urban music on here just reminds me of how often Britney's said she wanted to do something urban. I don't think it bothers anyone when she does it. 

Just now, Lolai said:

Same. That post made me uncomfortable and angry.

Truly. What’s even more sad is that some of the mods try so hard to do good too but ultimately can’t stop someone from unlocking threads who has the master key to the site. Sigh

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Truly. What’s even more sad is that some of the mods try so hard to do good too but ultimately can’t stop someone from unlocking threads who has the master key to the site. Sigh

I was and still am shocked at some of the stupid, idiotic threads that chose to get featured here. This site is truly becoming a dump and a reason why I choose to barely participate in creating content anymore. 

I don’t hate Beyonce. She’s incredibly talented. But I think she gets too much hype  everytime she releases new music.

People act like she’s the second coming of God and her fans are annoying. You could simply say you dislike Beyonce’s music but they’ll lecture you for it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Future Nostalgia said:

100% and I was so disappointed to see the cosigning. GODNA is right, there is a very real presence of racism and anti black racism specifically on this site. Ugh

Oh as much as I’m not a Beyonce fan, that thread rubbed me the wrong way too and I’m glad it was locked.

• Love 2
  1. A thief
  2. Most of the awards she receives seem forced like they are bought 
  3. Hasn’t had issues taking Britney’s spotlight (pregnancy announcement and having Britney introduce her at her own awards ceremony celebrating her achievements, releasing albums/singles at the same time as Britney and not speaking out about what happened to Britney even though she’s in a position of power and a lot of people treat her like a Messiah

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1

She’s arrogant and uneducated.

She steals credits, looks and artistry. 

Became woke when convenient. Media and fans ate it like expected.

Her flops are overlooked and achievements overrated.

has annoying fans and reporters that as sick trying to give her an icon / goddess vibes she never earned, even consistently trying to make her look bigger than MICHAEL JACKSON.

her husband is a thug (stabbed a mab a was a crack dealer) and she clearly stays with him for power. Not a feminist at all. They both get away with these facts because of wokeness and money they have.

annoying voice.

Tried to steal britney’s thunder in vma 2011 and 2016.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Agreed Beyoncé actually been sabotaging and stealing other black female sings sound she since her debut. I recently saw this video on how she completely stole Amerie’s sound and producers for her first 2 albums. 

you probably heard this song before and thought It was Beyoncé. No This song came out before crazy in love and Beyoncé liked it so much she wanted for herself and paid the producers to have it. Ultimately sabatoing a fellow female black singer during the start of her career when Beyoncé was already established in the industry with Dc. Smh 

And don’t forget how the second Rihanna left behind the teen Beyoncé image Jay-Z crafter for her and came out with Rated R, Beyoncé all of a sudden found her edge and came up with a very similar vibe to Rihanna.

And when Rihanna moved to political statements like that song with Kanye and that Beatle, guess who suddenly decides to embrace her wokeness? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And then Rihanna moved on to Anti and wearing crowns, and now Beyoncé’s fully embraced the “Queen B” aesthetic. These are not coincidences.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And don’t forget how the second Rihanna left behind the teen Beyoncé image Jay-Z crafter for her and came out with Rated R, Beyoncé all of a sudden found her edge and came up with a very similar vibe to Rihanna.

And when Rihanna moved to political statements like that song with Kanye and that Beatle, guess who suddenly decides to embrace her wokeness? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And then Rihanna moved on to Anti and wearing crowns, and now Beyoncé’s fully embraced the “Queen B” aesthetic. These are not coincidences.

This is a very weak argument with hardly any structure or base. Not to mention, Bey’s “Queen B” aesthetic happened long before, what kind of silly argument is this, Britton? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Keep in mind, there was a major seismic shift in pop culture, social media, politics and music between 2015-16. It wasn’t just Beyoncé. Many major acts steered over to more serious global and cultural issues in a rapidly-changing society. Minimalism became huge. The #MeToo movement. The chaos amidst Trump’s presidency. The #BLM movement and so forth. Also, Rihanna was never seen or deemed herself as a political artist. I find it utterly cackling that you are suggesting Beyonce’s image was drawn from Rihanna when she was already embracing that aesthetic long before Rihanna became the global superstar she had become. I really can’t at this logic. 💀 @Mr. Cavill @Midnight come read this. 💀💀

Spoiler

Britton — I am truly disappointed in you at this utter delusion. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

No hate, just no reason to give any **** to her. Because she is not writing her music and her catalog is so basic. The last good listenable album is from and that's from 2008(!!!), it's 14 years. I don't know most of her music because it's not catchy like Britneys's stuff. Britney gaves to her music credits, but Beyonce is just opened mouth for everything they gave her. And IMHO her credits in albums are faked like BJ album credits.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Future Nostalgia said:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: This isn’t the comment you think it is. 

how is that her problem if people like and respect her? There are so many current black female artists like Rihanna, SZA, H.E.R, and so many more who are popular and receive critical praise. You even saying this is crazy. Do you just not want to see Beyoncé up there and considered a legend? 

I personally am not a fan nor has she done anything like appealing to me no . So I dont care either way . But she is very over glorified :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block