Would a Britney Spears & Kim Petras song be iconic?

Um... Yes!! 

I remember the rumor going around the time we got the super deluxe of glory, saying there was gonna be a track with Kim called "juicy couture" but it never happened.

I don't think a collab out of the question so hopefully we'll get one in the future!

I remember brit posted a tiktok with "Malibu" in the bg, and if we assume that was actually her doing, then she actually knows who Kim is and could be open to working w/ her.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
On 8/15/2022 at 3:13 PM, sochaotic said:

Um... Yes!! 

I remember the rumor going around the time we got the super deluxe of glory, saying there was gonna be a track with Kim called "juicy couture" but it never happened.

I don't think a collab out of the question so hopefully we'll get one in the future!

I remember brit posted a tiktok with "Malibu" in the bg, and if we assume that was actually her doing, then she actually knows who Kim is and could be open to working w/ her.

I remember that too. OMG my two faves Collaborating together I couldn't handle OMG :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2