Would a Britney Spears & Kim Petras song be iconic?

Um... Yes!! 

I remember the rumor going around the time we got the super deluxe of glory, saying there was gonna be a track with Kim called "juicy couture" but it never happened.

I don't think a collab out of the question so hopefully we'll get one in the future!

I remember brit posted a tiktok with "Malibu" in the bg, and if we assume that was actually her doing, then she actually knows who Kim is and could be open to working w/ her.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/15/2022 at 3:13 PM, sochaotic said:

Um... Yes!! 

I remember the rumor going around the time we got the super deluxe of glory, saying there was gonna be a track with Kim called "juicy couture" but it never happened.

I don't think a collab out of the question so hopefully we'll get one in the future!

I remember brit posted a tiktok with "Malibu" in the bg, and if we assume that was actually her doing, then she actually knows who Kim is and could be open to working w/ her.

I remember that too. OMG my two faves Collaborating together I couldn't handle OMG :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block