Wendy Williams Spotted Walking, despite claims she's "Unable to Walk, In Early Stages of Dementia"

Wendy Williams has been spotted going for a walk despite past claims shes "Unable to walk" in regards to her conservatorship case.spacer.png

Despite this, media headlines still push the message that fans are "concerned" about her legs.

The court documents regarding her case with Wells Fargo have been sealed, but recent media updates have said she is expressing that she does not consent to having a financial guardian, and that she does not want or need a financial guardian to tell her what she can and cannot do with her money. (source)

Before leaving her show due to complications with her lifelong battle with Graves Disease (NOT Dementia), she expressed disdain over being lied to regarding Britney Spears' conservatorship case and father. "How dare you, you had me fooled" she stated, before iconically wishing "Death, to all of them!" shocking her audience she calls her "Co-Hosts".

Wendy will officially make her return on her podcast "The Wendy Experience", on which she revealed she is considering an interview with Donald Trump. There is not yet a release date for the podcast, but she can be seen on her instagram page made to promote it.

13 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

This and that recording of her on tik tok where she isn’t making sense have me worried for her. Makes me really sad because she was always such a firecracker. 

I don’t think that she’s mentally “not there” but im sure it’s because she’s going through her own health battles & balancing her career and the legal mess with her money 

2 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

I don’t think that she’s mentally “not there” but im sure it’s because she’s going through her own health battles & balancing her career and the legal mess with her money 

Well I dunno if it’s her mental health or possible **** relapse, but she was not making any sense in a video someone had uploaded on tik tok. It was very sad to watch. 

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Why do her legs look like she lost 30 pounds overnight? Like, I'm not trying to be rude, but those creases on her legs don't look normal.

I'm glad she can walk but there's something clearly not right with her as seen in various video clips recently.

She has Graves Disease, It can affect your appearance, eyes and speech among other things.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mocha latto said:

She has Graves Disease, It can affect your appearance, eyes and speech among other things.

@Stefani

The leg thing is because she has lymphedema as she showed time ago;

And she finally treated it. The doctors removed all the excess fat in her legs so the skin looks like that now.

This was the main reason with her not being able to walk, not her "dementia" that we dont really know if it is true...

As with Britney and her "dementia", don't believe everything you read.

I feel very bad for Wendy, specially as a Britney fan and her conservatorship. She is being abused too.

• Like 1

Just a thought - Did Wendy brought curse on herself? I remember from 2011 to 2018 she was very pro-conservatorship! She used to say words like Britney need help and she can’t do stuff by herself….look like the karma took 180 degree turn! 

no one should be in conservatorship though

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

That’s actually really rough to say about a woman who clearly is going through something. I think she’s a boss for wearing whatever she wants and not caring what others think. 

Wendy Williams tagline is " Say it like you mean it" and i ment what i said period :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:  Not just that Wendy is notourious for laughing about celebrities appearances and looks on day time television so gimme a break with your feminist compassion towards Wendy :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block