Wendy Williams Spotted Walking, despite claims she's "Unable to Walk, In Early Stages of Dementia"

23 hours ago, Urbanney said:
replies.png.195128367d00a13a1a7047b59daf
Direct reply

Do y'all ever think about what you say before you post? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Why? Who is this the poster hurting by posting what they did?

People here are so strange. Policing people’s speech and words.. for no reason whatsoever besides being SJWs. 

What they said was funny, let’s all chill. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, A.a.A said:
replies.png.195128367d00a13a1a7047b59daf
Direct reply

Why? Who is this the poster hurting by posting what they did?

People here are so strange. Policing people’s speech and words.. for no reason whatsoever besides being SJWs. 

What they said was funny, let’s all chill. 

Why am I not surprised that someone who is anti-trans doesn’t care about saying ****ty thing about other people or not just saying every thought that pops in their head? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why am I not surprised that someone who is anti-trans doesn’t care about saying ****ty thing about other people or not just saying every thought that pops in their head? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Anti-trans? Jesus Christ that’s an assumption. I am 100% not anti-anything. I believe everyone should live the way they want. It seems as if the only negative Nancy’s on the forum is you guys.. you do realize that right ? You don’t have to call out every thing just to seem virtuous. 
You’re policing speech, telling people what they can say.. is Wendy reading this? 
Again, who is it hurting? 

my message is for people to chill out, I’m not attacking, being negative or anything like that. Relax dude. 

4 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Just a thought - Did Wendy brought curse on herself? I remember from 2011 to 2018 she was very pro-conservatorship! She used to say words like Britney need help and she can’t do stuff by herself….look like the karma took 180 degree turn! 

no one should be in conservatorship though

See the last part of my post regarding Wendy's updates post conservatorship.

23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Do y'all ever think about what you say before you post? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

To be fair, Wendy never really gave consideration to any of the people she mocked. Didn’t she make fun of a dead teenager who was ********? Something about whether he had more tiktok followers than her? 

Yeah she gets no sympathy from me. Pity maybe.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block