There's something amazing about 2020 music

Despite Covid and spending almost the entire year in lockdown, 2020 really gave us some great albums. Future Nostalgia, Chromatica, Folklore, Evermore, Positions, Petals For Amor, The Album, Music To Be ******** By, Rare, Plastic Hearts etc. etc.

And of course the Glory rerelease! Still annoyed we didn't get a CD version of it though.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

The only 'amazing' thing about this is we listened to it all at home and not in clubs :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Now bring back 2010-2014.. this was a golden age in pop/dance music :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh yes, I really miss the 2010s music it was fire and every year was full of bangers. Artists put out albums in a 1 or two year cycle. Performed on various occasions live for promotion in the world, did world tours. The world was good and most importantly I was 10 years younger and had friends who enjoyed clubbing as much as me:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

• Love 1

Dua, Ava, Katy and Gaga had pretty good albums that year but my God I hated Positions. It's my least favorite Ariana album which I didn't think I would say after TUN, but her releases get progressively worse imo. She should just stick to releasing a single here and there but not ever release another album because they're 70% filler in most cases, or at least TUN and Positions were.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block