Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

This is normal family dynamic stuff. Absolutely nothing to see here. Have you ever been exhausted as a parent and have to go into your kid’s room Because they aren’t listening to you. It’s exhausting and not easy. If this is her worst mothering moment, then she did a fantastic job! Stay strong Britney! 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I have now shown this video to 4 people! ALL of them have said…. It’s just a mother telling off her children. One even saying… you should hear how I speak to my children lol. 

This is backfiring on Kevin hugely!!

You should listen to my mom berating the dog 😂 

• Haha 4

I went through every emotion today, extremely upset, even teary eye, now I'm laughing...I'm laughing about the fact Kflop thought Britney would be drastically exposed because she's asking her kids to wear shoes. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Laughing because even though the cursing is not the best thing on Earth you gotta admit she's still funny even when she's angry "..you're weird because you're going through puberty !!" and "ice is smoooooooth"  :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: oh Britney we love you. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Y'all should have seen my mom rising 3 teenage boys :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This only proves that Britney has been recorded/monitored not only by Colon Spears, but also by other family members (in this case her sons). This is just disgusting in so many levels, and it's definitely something that RosenGOD can use to show that Britney was being monitored 24/7 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 4
  • Like 4

People hurt you and act like you hurt them.

I AM GLAD THEY ARE MAKING THESE MOVES. THEY ARE JUST GIVING BRITNEY THE MORE REASONS TO REPUDIATE THEM AND LEAVE THEM FOR GOOD. SHE HAS DEVOTED HER LIFE,  SUFFERED THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN FEAR OF LOSING THEM,  AND WORKED HER *Ss OFF TO PROVIDE FOR THEM AND ALL OF THE LEECHES. SHE DESERVES TO LET GO ALL OF THEM AND FOCUS ON HER OWN HAPPINESS EVEN IF IT MEANS NOT HAVING THE KIDS.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Y'all should have seen my mom rising 3 teenage boys :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This only proves that Britney has been recorded/monitored not only by Colon Spears, but also by other family members (in this case her sons). This is just disgusting in so many levels, and it's definitely something that RosenGOD can use to show that Britney was being monitored 24/7 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

yeah from the video… they said robin. Does that mean they’d text robin everytime Britney told them off. Then robin would phone Britney asking what have you done wrong to the kids??

poor Britney!!! I’m so glad she is fighting back!! How in hell did she cope with this treatment for 13 years?????!!!!!!????!!!! 
She is one hella strong woman!!

• Love 1

I’m sure most of what I will say has been said already. 
I could not watch past the first video as I felt too uncomfortable to do so. 
not because of the content but the invasion of a private family moment. 

those boys have know a life where their mother was deemed incompetent and lacking capacity to make her own decisions. I can only imagine the narrative they have been hearing about their mother, most of their lives. 

Fact is Kevin is their primary carer and he’s most definitely ‘nurtured’ a lot of their personality and understanding of the world they live in. I feel sick to my stomach he would use such a private moment, coached to do so or not. It all falls on that scumbag…

I feel really sad for the boys being trapped in that toxicity and not really knowing what they are doing or the cause and effect of it. Kevin on the other hand -  has no excuses. If this is Britney at her worst being a parent - then mine and most of this forum should be taken into the care of the state, according to Kevin! 

His level of scumbag knows no bounds and I’ll be sitting, waiting patiently for his come’uppens! 

IT.WILL.COME 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

J: Preston, I will shout to mom “You are a worthless ****ing ****, mom”.  After that, start filming what she says, okay?

P: Yeah, Jayden, it will be very funny!

J: She will look so crazy. And who knows, maybe with that Dad will be able to get more money from her!?!

This is so horrible cause it might be true.. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.