Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

ok but why do the people around her monitor her like that? its so weird, I know they want to "catch her out" but I can't imagine filming someone in the middle of arguments or private moments, she had no privacy with the paps and no privacy with her family its wonder she still goes outside ffs

• Love 6
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m saying a lawyer is severely needed here. 

While I agree, he cannot act without Britney because his job is to handle legality and law, not just press statements. Unless Britney contacts him, or permits him to speak out on her behalf, he won't speak. He can instruct or make suggestions regarding a best course of action, but it's Britney's call, and this has now delved beyond a cease and desist territory.

the situation is way to complicated and there is probably a lot we don't know but one day the boys will regret taking their mum for advantage, not everyone has a parental figure in their life that cares and is concerned for their well being like britney clearly displays.

I don't think we should shame their behaviour since many people have been bratty teenagers that push boundaries at one point but I don't like that they filmed her, its a complete invasion of privacy that I wonder if britney even knew about before this post

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.