Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

45 minutes ago, Alio said:

I am horrified by what Kevin has just done.

Disgusting human beings.

Also I am laughing at the fact he thought that was scary parenting. Is he aware of what children go through in this world ? So Britney's gonna be vilified because she screams "you have to respect me this is my house !" oooooh Kevin she probably has to scream concidering the way they have been raised by him.

I have never said a single negative word about the boys but I will just say that I only heard them like 5 minutes and seen like 10 pics and Jayden was using words such as f.gs and talking in a a very inappropriate way saying "gimme 5 000 followers I"ll give you some secrets about my mother" !! Also they need to take a shower and clean their hair, and don't smoke w**d kids your eyes are suspicious !!! 

I am SO UPSET right now, this is SO disgusting. I hope it's going to backfire on Kevin and on his slutty wife and the whole Spears family.

I swear I wanna take their heads and mess with them like @JayTawndre and his blinds !!!!! 

I would LOVE for Kevin's underage kids to be **** tested. I just know they are getting stoned all the time at his house.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I would LOVE for Kevin's underage kids to be **** tested. I just know they are getting stoned all the time at his house.

Britney and Rosengart should definitely demand that. They are 10000% getting stoned at Kevin’s constantly. And that’s not right for their age. It’s clearly fried their brains already 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Let’s face it, those ‘children’ of hers have been dragged up to absolutely despise her just like their father does. This attitude they display towards her is completely down to him. Sorry Brit but you need to let those kids go… I don’t think they have ever been hers and they are so poisoned against her beyond belief. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.