Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Sorry, but i hear nothing bad she said or did... she is a mother and is concered about different things the boys apparently did...

All I hear is that she cares and wants respect. The boys must be so spoiled and heavily influenced by K-Feds behaviour...

I dont know what K-Fed plans, but hes just pure trash.

This is the appreciation for her paying him for this long time and he can rest his ******* *** ??? Come on' what a loser!

• Love 3

Man, those kids are so nasty for doing this to her.

Britney is from the south and even mom's who are not from the south do this. This is what real parenting is. Her kids sound like entitled brats.

I hope Britney cuts them off financially. Recording her like this is terrible and very sneaky... Kevin definitely did this for leverage. 

I do think Britney should have just kept the other post and left it at that and not gone on today's rant but it is what it is. The boys are still minors and shouldn't be out in the public.

• Like 4

I feel so bad for Britney :/. I am shocked how a person can be treated like this after all they have had to experience and been through. The fame, everything that comes with it, the conservatorship for 13 years, her sister putting out a book. Her whole family who abandoned her and only took her money.  And now her ex-husband. What else does Britney have to go through. 

To publish these videos…I am truly saddened. Just leave her alone. Sending so much love to Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

Banning someone for having an opinion!!  WEE WOO WEE WOO!!! Jordan come get me!

The ignore button is right there. I haven’t my broken any of the rules. You however have used extremely abusive language towards me. Block me if you have an issue with what I’m saying.

Seriously stop acting like 5 year Olds.  People are coming here to comment on the subject. Yall are just taking up pages throwing insults like children. It's a pain to scroll thru your stuff to get to the important comments.  Pm each other. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Honey,  I think this would've happened either way. He obviously had the boys record this years ago. He probably has a library of "just in case" blackmail because he knew eventually he'd have to fight for more money.

I'm pretty sure secretly recording someone on private property is illegal. 

There is no way this ends well for K-Fed. Big mistake.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I don’t know what you specifically found “icky” about my reply. I don’t fault Britney in any way. I simply acknowledged that she is probably struggling (mentally) more than we know and that that should be acknowledged more by the fans. Specifically the fans who are hell bent on writing her kids off from her life entirely. So in that way, I do believe it adds value.  I wouldn’t have felt a need to share my views otherwise.

As I’ve stated numerous times tonight… you don’t have to agree with me. But it’s unfair to categorize somebody’s opinions as “icky” simply because you don’t like what they have to say.

I just find it counter intuitive to say we shouldn't or dont know about her mental struggles then say we should acknowledge it more. Why would we acknowledge something we know nothing about?

I also don't see the correlation to acknowledging her mental health and people mentioning her kids should be out of her life. But I'm also not one of those people who believes that so I can't speak to that.

And I am very capable of having an open discussion about why I disagree with you. My personal opinion is that constantly pointing out the flaws in someone's mental health who we have very little knowledge of and according to you shouldn't have any knowledge of is icky. I would love to offer you your own advice and mention you don't have to agree with me 🙂 and that's okay. 

I love being able to offer and be open to different perspectives.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Britney was just trying to discipline her kids and was extremely frustrated that not even her kids respected or treated her seriously! 

See how she says “you better start treating me like a woman with worth, with respect”.

She started to feel that she was losing authority with her kids because no one took her seriously or respected what she had to say! 

The fact that they recorded her and K-Fed kept this videos for YEARS is disgusting. The conservatorship really destroyed Britney and all her relationships.

In addition she was trapped for almost these boys entire lives, forced to work and over medicated against her will! Imagine the stress she had and what that makes to a person! 

THEY WON’T WIN! Kevin, Jaimie, Lynn, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, Tri Star… they are horrible and greedy people.

Britney don’t let anyone gaslight you! There’s nothing wrong with you! They are the ones that lost their minds, you did nothing wrong! You probably made some mistakes in your life but you did nothing that bad to deserve what you’ve been through and how they still treat you! 

WE STAND WITH YOU BRITNEY! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

this. f.ucking. nauseates. me.
these are your true colors, kevin. you clearly couldn't follow the script for very long could you? this was never about anything other than embarrassing britney. you didn't raise them to respect her and you're allowing the emotional maturity of a 16 year-old guide your hand?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

Banning someone for having an opinion!!  WEE WOO WEE WOO!!! Jordan come get me!

The ignore button is right there. I haven’t my broken any of the rules. You however have used extremely abusive language towards me. Block me if you have an issue with what I’m saying.

I’ll express how I f cking like. You don’t tell me what to say or do. You however sweetie have been diagnosing people you don’t know. Stop replying to me peasant! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.