Jump to content

Maverick Management No Longer Following Britney On Instagram


Recommended Posts

This is going to be a new deal why else would they not be on her team that’s a sign 

first Vicky now this she’s probably going to renew everything and that bar date was a goodbye date with Vicky ? 
but idk why I also could be wrong so don’t hold it against me what is bothersome is they don’t want to stay acquainted ?Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

Edited by BritneysBxch4L
Odd she made them MONEY
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, BritneysBxch4L said:

This is going to be a new deal why else would they not be on her team that’s a sign 

first Vicky now this she’s probably going to renew everything and that bar date was a goodbye date with Vicky ? 
but idk why I also could be wrong so don’t hold it against me what is bothersome is they don’t want to stay acquainted ?Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

I wouldn't be surprised if Vicky felt the need to quit after all the hate she was getting.
But it could also just be as a simple as preventing newbies who don't already know easily finding their details to so that she gets less hate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Complication said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Vicky felt the need to quit after all the hate she was getting.
But it could also just be as a simple as preventing newbies who don't already know easily finding their details to so that she gets less hate.

I almost added that segment to mine 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BritneysBxch4L said:

I almost added that segment to mine 

Hate to say it but Vicky obviously wanted some attention too.  I’m not saying it was usurpurous  (yes I know I just made that word up) but she definitely was after some clout even if unconsciously 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, JMNYC said:

Hate to say it but Vicky obviously wanted some attention too.  I’m not saying it was usurpurous  (yes I know I just made that word up) but she definitely was after some clout even if unconsciously 

Maybe so we can’t leave that possibility out 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thank God! They're not following her anymore this maybe mean that they don't have legally nothing to bond anymore which is great. She is maybe think hire a new management due to release of her book. 

Vicky's unfollow maybe her contract ended and she's not longer her assistant. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...