Britney and Vicky both unfollow each other on Instagram

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Interesting perspective. Honestly this would be a silly reason and I hope the real reason is something more sinister Vicky did behind the scenes. I mean Britney was rubbing breasts with her in the pool and seemed happy doing it. Even if they had been encouraged it would be a silly reason for Britney to blame her since she is now free to make her own decisions (it’s her prerogative)

everything is a mistery, nothing's for certain. we need that book :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

12 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

To both of you above, have you ever been in a serious and longterm relationship? Grown up people actually realize staying off social media is a much wiser choice, also in order to keep your private life, well, private - especially when you deal with family members that aren't well. 

Yes, but go awf :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: grown up people can elect to not be on social media, your so right. Grown up people can also elect to be on social media, and according to the OP, they are both on social media. The bf is refusing to friend the OP due to his mom being crazy…something just doesn’t add up for me, especially as they’ve already met the mom. I said what I said and it’s still a red flag 🚩apologies if you take issue with that but perhaps you will also grow and change your mind on the matter :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Yes, but go awf :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: grown up people can elect to not be on social media, your so right. Grown up people can also elect to be on social media, and according to the OP, they are both on social media. The bf is refusing to friend the OP due to his mom being crazy…something just doesn’t add up for me, especially as they’ve already met the mom. I said what I said and it’s still a red flag 🚩apologies if you take issue with that but perhaps you will also grow and change your mind on the matter :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Aww, sorry, I sounded way too harsh, It's just that I know how It is to have an "unwell mother-in-law" and I know I didn't want to have nothing to do with her at the time (and later with her son as well:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:). I guess It irritates me when someone offers their opinion to one's relationship, but I see that you meant no harm, so I apologize too:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.