Britney and Vicky both unfollow each other on Instagram

I wonder if Vicky had a take on something Britney didn't agree with which resulted in a big argument.

Or Vicky said she had another job and was resigning and Britney felt like it was another person abandoning her.

Who knows? I'd love them to make up as they seemed like really good friends.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

It's so turbulent being a Britney fan, however, we have been through even crazier times so our skin should be thick enough by now. Let's keep strong, sisters:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Exactly. They're adults and we can just assume things, so let's assume something responsible for a change:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

To both of you above, have you ever been in a serious and longterm relationship? Grown up people actually realize staying off social media is a much wiser choice, also in order to keep your private life, well, private - especially when you deal with family members that aren't well. 

I agree with this tbh. I don’t have my boyfriend on social media at all. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It’s also possible that all the hatred Vicky has gotten from BANON et al. has made them decide to make the connection between Britney & Vicky a little less obvious. If Banon thinks Vicky has nothing to do with Britney, they’ll probably leave Vicky alone. Also, knowing how crazy some Banons are and now that Houseinhabit/Jessica has also put a target on Vicky’s back, I wouldn’t be surprised if Vicky has received death threats or something similar.

29 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I adore Britney, I always have, I always will.

But as a psychology graduate, if I look at this objectively, I can only assume that being Britney's friend right now is a very difficult task to accomplish. Not because Britney is bad or anything of the sorts, but being there for someone with PTSD which I can only assume she has, is a demanding job. These people go through array of emotions and flashbacks, recollections of their suffery, and this transfers into their day to their lives and relationships. 

The can easily enemize anyone not willing to help them about something or be there for them unconditionally, which is somewhat unreasonable to expect from people who still have their own lives and issues to deal with.

Those are just my two cents though, I could be completely wrong. It's a guessing game :( 

Yes, you can see it in some of Britney's Instagram post recently. Like being upset at one of her maids for leaving her because the maid couldnt handle the fame. Or when she got mad at her dancers for not inviting her to party. 

I can see Vicky telling Britney she wants to quit because she cant handle the hate on social media. And Britney views this as Vicky betraying her.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I adore Britney, I always have, I always will.

But as a psychology graduate, if I look at this objectively, I can only assume that being Britney's friend right now is a very difficult task to accomplish. Not because Britney is bad or anything of the sorts, but being there for someone with PTSD which I can only assume she has, is a demanding job. These people go through array of emotions and flashbacks, recollections of their suffery, and this transfers into their day to their lives and relationships. 

The can easily enemize anyone not willing to help them about something or be there for them unconditionally, which is somewhat unreasonable to expect from people who still have their own lives and issues to deal with.

Those are just my two cents though, I could be completely wrong. It's a guessing game :( 

Would you look at that, another person gaslighting Britney and blaming it on how difficult she is right now 🙄 bull effing crap.

Vicky simply needed to act professional and keep her mouth shut. As a person she is great of course, but as a personal assistant (which was her job!) she acted like a baby. You don’t see other PAs opening their mouth at whatever dumb thing the fans or haters say to them.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Would you look at that, another person gaslighting Britney and blaming it on how difficult she is right now 🙄 bull effing crap.

Vicky simply needed to act professional and keep her mouth shut. As a person she is great of course, but as a personal assistant (which was her job!) she acted like a baby. You don’t see other PAs opening their mouth at whatever dumb thing the fans or haters say to them.

I do agree with you, she did over-step a lot :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block