Britney and Vicky both unfollow each other on Instagram

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Would you look at that, another person gaslighting Britney and blaming it on how difficult she is right now 🙄 bull effing crap.

Vicky simply needed to act professional and keep her mouth shut. As a person she is great of course, but as a personal assistant (which was her job!) she acted like a baby. You don’t see other PAs opening their mouth at whatever dumb thing the fans or haters say to them.

literal armchair psychology 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What was good about Vicky was her connections and that would have helped Britney in the future if she wanted to continue with her career.

I'm really shocked and a little sad they've both unfollowed eachother. I'm hoping it is something that can be resolved.

Sadly i don't think they can.   i asked my cards how they felt about each other.   on Britney's side it was.... Well.  i was Shocked

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What was good about Vicky was her connections and that would have helped Britney in the future if she wanted to continue with her career.

I'm really shocked and a little sad they've both unfollowed eachother. I'm hoping it is something that can be resolved.

I'm sad, too. I also think she was a good friend and it seemed like they were having conversations that helped Britney think about herself in a more positive way... at least from what I can see on the outside. 

Overall, I just hope this split was mutual. I know Vicky wants to work in film and maybe this job was too much to balance what she wants professionally as well as her personal life. 

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Guys stop lying to yourselves. If it was mutual or friendly, they wouldn’t have felt the need to unfollow each other. Clearly something has gone down behind the scenes. Vicky also deleted the photo with Elton. That’s not just a coincidence.

But what about their psychology degrees :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

I agree with this tbh. I don’t have my boyfriend on social media at all. 

I don't have him on SM as well, mostly because he doesn't exist at all:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

42 minutes ago, Kevney said:

this will get her more attention. people now wont stop asking her why, ect,

so that is not what happened. 

I think we should wait and see. This should be cleared out in a matter of days.

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Daveee said:

I don't wanna be attacked but Vicky always seemed like an attention ***** to me who used Britney and her fans to get more publicity on Instagram. 

Maybe Britney didn’t like that she posted the Elton picture because Britney herself hasn’t even announced or hinted at anything 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block