Twitter account: ''I think Britney Spears is getting the September issue cover of American Vogue''

I do remember reading something about Beyonce supposedly not bring on Vogue because they had chose a different artist, and i remember thinking the only person who could replace Beyonce would be someone of a similar calibre/level of celebrity. Maybe I'm assuming too much, but it does seem odd that vogue got wedding exclusives, Britney was supposed to 99 questions and now this...

I could swear I once read something about how fashion consumers hated to see her on a Vogue cover, and even maybe that it didn't sell well or that it was one of the lowest sellers, so I'm surprised to hear that they might feature her on the cover again, let alone the SEPTEMBER issue... That would be crazy good if true. But then we got those awful covers and really questionable choices with Cardi B and Harry Styles and others so times change I guess...

And she looked stunning in hers, she looked like Marilyn! (November 2001, by Herb Ritts):

img-tbtbritneyspearsherbrittsvoguejuly4_

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I could swear I once read something about how fashion consumers hated to see her on a Vogue cover, and even maybe that it didn't sell well or that it was one of the lowest sellers, so I'm surprised to hear that they might feature her on the cover again, let alone the SEPTEMBER issue... That would be crazy good if true. But then we got those awful covers and really questionable choices with Cardi B and Harry Styles and others so times change I guess...

And she looked stunning in hers, she looked like Marilyn! (November 2001, by Herb Ritts):

img-tbtbritneyspearsherbrittsvoguejuly4_

“Britney Spears: Madonna’s Heir Apparent”. Funny to see this come true.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block