Calling out Jordan and Mods 🙄!!!

Really? Locking an ICONIC 13-page thread of mine about ideas for Britney and you don't leave a explanation to me? That is discriminative towards me and disrespectful. I will keep posting inspiration for Britney because I know she's on here and what happened to freedom to post whatever?

I'm thinking I have beef with @PokemonSpearsand @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightare they at reason for this fault?

@Jordan MillerI have not done anything to deserve this treatment. I've been judged and ridiculed and I shake it off but this hurt my feeling!!!!

• Haha 2

You created a new thread because accoding to you the other one was old, that's why I locked it. 

Why did you create a second thread then? 

I don't have "beef" with people, yet here you are "calling out" mods and Jordan in public, which is against the rules and should be punished.

If you want your thread unlocked then ask one of the mods in private and stop creating duplicate threads if that's your way of inspiring Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1