10 Years Of Fifth Harmony

Cqleb

1 hour ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

They had some great tunes but had no chemistry between them and never had the level of success and cultural impact like other girl groups :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I disagree about them not having a cultural impact... Worth It was big and Work From Home was HUGE. Also all of their albums debut in the top 5 of the Billboard 200. 5H were lit and a product of the time. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

I disagree about them not having a cultural impact... Worth It was big and Work From Home was HUGE. Also all of their albums debut in the top 5 of the Billboard 200. 5H were lit and a product of the time. 

Yes, both songs were huge but I do think success and cultural impact are two different things.

5H were successful in some level but although I like their music I can't compare them to girl groups like Spice Girls, Destiny's Child or TLC, because they defined a generation with their sound and style. In my opinion 5H were far from that.

• Like 3

I liked them when they were together. I love a girl group.

They don’t have any memorable songs for me besides Sledgehammer and All in my head and I never listen to any of their music anymore.

Definitely a product of that time.  You gotta have chemistry. 

12 hours ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

Yes, both songs were huge but I do think success and cultural impact are two different things.

5H were successful in some level but although I like their music I can't compare them to girl groups like Spice Girls, Destiny's Child or TLC, because they defined a generation with their sound and style. In my opinion 5H were far from that.

Ok, good point. I see where you're coming from, nothing can touch the Spice Girls. ❤️

On 7/28/2022 at 12:29 AM, ElToxico said:

Everything they put out after Camila left was rubbish.

Camila had some moderate success but I feel like her career is floundering.

As for the other four....complete missed opportunities. Normani and Lauren wasted their chances at success by going experimental when they needed to go mainstream.

What do you mean? Bam Bam is literally a worldwide hit. It’s been in the iTunes worldwide top 10 for 148 days. Her career is doing just fine thank you. 

EDIT: I didn’t mean to sounds so snappy there by the way, I just get defensive over Camila, sorry 😂

Their X-Factor performance of Anything Can Happen gave me chills. So ******* good.

At first on the show with the live performances they may have been iffy but they really found their form as they made it further. I think Britney definitely warmed up to them. From what I can remember Demi called it that Camila was the standout. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:46 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

Is Camila the only posting about the anniversary?

Lauren posted first about it & included a pic of camila
Normani shared a tweet bout it but didn’t say anything. 
ally posted but it was a video clip of only her & wrote she’s proud of her part so that’s weird. 
Dinah said nothing. 

Camila was the only one to post & tag each girl 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, allthat88 said:

Lauren posted first about it & included a pic of camila
Normani shared a tweet bout it but didn’t say anything. 
ally posted but it was a video clip of only her & wrote she’s proud of her part so that’s weird. 
Dinah said nothing. 

Camila was the only one to post & tag each girl 

Wow, thank you so much!

My conclusion is, they're one of the weirdest groups and are doing nothing to cherish their amazing music legacy they've left behind:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block