Shania Twain: Not Just a Girl (Documentary & Song Discussion)

Sia

Shania’s new documentary “Not Just a Girl” is now on Netflix! Also, her new song “Not Just a Girl” is officially out!

I’m about to watch the documentary and thought I’d get a thread going where we can discuss it as we watch. 

Let’s discuss…

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She is such a beautiful, strong, resilient, trailblazing woman. She has endured so much tragedy and pain within her life, and yet lives to tell the tale so powerfully and positively. 

The documentary is phenomenal, though I do wish it would have been 30 minutes or so longer just to give Up! and that period of her life the same coverage as The Woman In Me and Come On Over. It started to feel a little rushed toward the end where it would’ve absolutely benefitted from being a little more fleshed out. 

The amount of archive/BTS footage included is a real bonus as it gives such an insight into those times of her life, more than stories and anecdotes ever could. 

I just love her so much. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block